Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Live Sales Popup & timer | Sales Pop by Beeketing Alternate

Eferopro

superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

OiOi

Easy to customize & great for conversion. Support team very helpful with answering questions. Thanks!

Genuine Digital Goods

Did it nice epic gamer app. Did it nice epic gamer app. Did it nice epic gamer app. Did it nice epic gamer app.

Squirrel Patrol & Co.

So far, so good. The interface is fairly straightforward; however, you can improve by being a little bit more clear on where to paste the code for HTML noobs like me! :)

My Kicks Clean

I love the way this app makes it so easy to advertise on fb. I would diffidently refer this app to a friend.

Nova & Knox

Super easy set-up and functionally perfect! A fantastic addition to any Shopify site! Creates a believable sense of urgency to generate sales.

hotangel

This app always help me to boost my sales in my hotangel.me ... thanks you very much for this awesome app.

Froogsy

Oh my god this app is insane, i promise you that is really crazy ! Big social proof. Your sales will explode !

Tie-Fly

Easy to install, free, customizable and automatically detects sales, does as advertised had an issue & customer support was super friendly & very prompt to respond & fix issue!!! If you'd like to see the app in action visit www.tieflyclothing.com. Tie - Fly appreciated & approved!!!

SKYBORNE

Great App! Loved using it , and it brought it a lot of sales. People can now see the transparency of our site and who's buying, giving them confidence to purchase.