SalesPush: Sales Popup

SalesPush: Sales Popup | Reviews

by NexusMedia OÜ

Live Sales notifications. Sales pop up for Social Proof. FOMO.

Suit Pet Shop

I used the customer service to get it all set it up and they replied within 5 minutes and fixed it only in 10...great team, app, treatment and all! many thanks

outfits online

amazing app, had a few technical issues but the team logged in and sorted the issue straight away cant wait to see how this benefits my store.

Single Fin Bali

I used the customer service to get it all set it up and they replied within 10 minutes and fixed it within 20...thanks heaps Kemi

Klassy Boss Boutique

I used this app to help me generate leads and traffic to my online sales store. I feel this app can have clear directions and details.

EneHair

I just started using the app and had some questions. Customer support was excellent and very timely responses. Set the app up for me in no time. Very satisfied!!!

E-shopFamily

Muito bom, traz bastante coisas legais, aparentemente ajuda a converter vendas em nossa loja virtual

Underground Wrestler

Awesome product. Ive have used this on multiple shopify pages of mine. Boosted converted sales instantly

evasdecor.com

It is a great tool to increase sales and to reach good results. Also customer service is really great!

TheMegaExpress

I just started to use this app as well with the store, looking forward to see how it works. Thank you for the assistance!

iVenture Fashions

UPDATE!! I continue to use this app and the more I use it the more I LOVE it. It showcases all my sales and I truly believe it encourages other customers to buy from my store. They also have a superb customer service. I recently had a problem after installing another app that seemed to have caused this app to stop showing. They quickly got on it and fixed whatever the problem was. They also took the time to review my site and give me some very valuable advice about the placements of the different pop ups on my site. Very kind, supportive, and most of all professionals. The Sales Pop Up App is FANTASTIC! When I first installed the App I had NO sales and I mean none and now I've had 10 sales and counting. Thank you guys for a great app!

I installed this app in order to drive some traffic to my site. I just opened my store about three days ago so whatever traffic I get is good. It was very easy to install and setup.