SalesPush ‑ Sales Popup

Live Sales notifications. Sales pop up for Social Proof.

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

iVenture Fashions

UPDATE!! I continue to use this app and the more I use it the more I LOVE it. It showcases all my sales and I truly believe it encourages other customers to buy from my store. They also have a superb customer service. I recently had a problem after installing another app that seemed to have caused this app to stop showing. They quickly got on it and fixed whatever the problem was. They also took the time to review my site and give me some very valuable advice about the placements of the different pop ups on my site. Very kind, supportive, and most of all professionals. The Sales Pop Up App is FANTASTIC! When I first installed the App I had NO sales and I mean none and now I've had 10 sales and counting. Thank you guys for a great app!

I installed this app in order to drive some traffic to my site. I just opened my store about three days ago so whatever traffic I get is good. It was very easy to install and setup.

RaveFreek

I'm new to ecommerce and I was told by other business owners that this app will help increase my sales so I'm open minded.

Sunglassesboss

This app very good.Thank you !

Adorganicskincare

Time spent using app Over 1 year

awesome! I love seeing the activity

The Lash Company

Awesome App! Great tool! Works great for my business!

Emaall

Location Pakistan

good app.I like it and Highly recommend

Walarts

Time spent using app 25 minutes

Super excited about the potential of this app

Capitale Marketing

very helpfull, easy to use thank you very much

Uniform 99

Location Australia

This is a great App, and the customer service is very helpful. Thanks for exceptional service Amit :)

Coin Souvenir

Location China
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app! Highly recommended!!!