SalesPush: Sales Popup

SalesPush: Sales Popup | Reviews

by NexusMedia OÜ

Live Sales notifications. Sales pop up for Social Proof. FOMO.

Made'jai Beauty

Very pleased how quick they help me set up my store. Thank you ! This app is worth downloading. Brings so much traffic to your store. I love it!

Haute Headz

Nice experience with this app! Very usefull and incredible customer support! Would totally recommend this app!

mixsupi

Muy muy buen soporte y una aplicación de 10, imprescindible en tu tienda para captar mejor a tus clientes. Brutal!

Graphic Department Store

Lightening Speed Support! Very advanced app, the best of all! Highly recommended. Thank-you so much! :)

In Shape Mummy

Fantastic app. Very easy to use and great display options. Excellent support as well. They are always very quick to respond and are extra helpful.

BLESSONYOU

Rivesky

The customer service is very compliant and help me to configure the app.
Very good app !
I recommand !

best&gang

Very easy intuitive program, free with good and fast support. I really enjoyed hoping for you too! Natali

Life Essentials

Great app, easy to use, great support. In overall, will help a lot for a business. Support replied instantly.

Pride Gift Store

I like it, easy to use. Anyway, it supposes to upgrade more. I still recommend to use it for new users.