Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Live Sales Popup & timer | Sales Pop by Beeketing Alternate

Rivesky

The customer service is very compliant and help me to configure the app.
Very good app !
I recommand !

best&gang

Very easy intuitive program, free with good and fast support. I really enjoyed hoping for you too! Natali

Life Essentials

Great app, easy to use, great support. In overall, will help a lot for a business. Support replied instantly.

Pride Gift Store

I like it, easy to use. Anyway, it supposes to upgrade more. I still recommend to use it for new users.

Hotomoto

I used this app it is a very useful app and easy to run.
customer support is also very good. you can try it...

Bellamolta

Works wonderfully. Had a little issue setting it up, but after contacting developers it works great.

The Glow Department

Such great customer service! Really happy with the help that I received while setting up the app on my shop.

Plus Minus

Love this app to bits and pieces. The customer support is beyond amazing as well. Incredibly efficient with just a chat away. They helped me with my concerns right away. Really impressed and highly recommended!

AriesJewelry

This app is truly amazing. It helps to show what customers have purchased Amazing developer support on setting up the app.

H&B

This app is amazing, the best sales pop up app there is I think. The developer sets it up and overall really great support.