SalesPush: Sales Pop Up

SalesPush: Sales Pop Up

by NexusMedia OÜ

Live Sales Popup | Sales Pop by Beeketing Alternate

Hotomoto

I used this app it is a very useful app and easy to run.
customer support is also very good. you can try it...

Bellamolta

Works wonderfully. Had a little issue setting it up, but after contacting developers it works great.

The Glow Department

Such great customer service! Really happy with the help that I received while setting up the app on my shop.

Plus Minus

Love this app to bits and pieces. The customer support is beyond amazing as well. Incredibly efficient with just a chat away. They helped me with my concerns right away. Really impressed and highly recommended!

AriesJewelry

This app is truly amazing. It helps to show what customers have purchased Amazing developer support on setting up the app.

H&B

This app is amazing, the best sales pop up app there is I think. The developer sets it up and overall really great support.

Simply Audrey

I really like this app so far! I love how it tells you what customers have recently purchased on your site. It's very easy to install and the customer service provided my EVM is incredible!

Puckpot

5 stars. The quick service I received from Kemi was very good. This app also helps with conversion rate too. You would be SILLY to NOT install it!

Ziffed

Great!!! Very easy to used!! I just tried it out so let see how it works on my roi. Thanks sales pop

Bed Bug Wholesale

Have spent hours looking for an app to do what this one does. Has the most functionality. Best out of the paid and non paid apps. A couple of improvements could still be made however its the best of the best to date.