SalesPush ‑ Sales Popup

SalesPush ‑ Sales Popup

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
January 30, 2020

I like it, easy to use. Anyway, it supposes to upgrade more. I still recommend to use it for new users.

Pride Gift Store
Thailand
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 30, 2020

I used this app it is a very useful app and easy to run.
customer support is also very good. you can try it...

Hotomoto
Japan
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 28, 2020

Works wonderfully. Had a little issue setting it up, but after contacting developers it works great.

Bellamolta
Time spent using app: 10 days
January 22, 2020

Such great customer service! Really happy with the help that I received while setting up the app on my shop.

The Glow Department
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 3, 2020

Love this app to bits and pieces. The customer support is beyond amazing as well. Incredibly efficient with just a chat away. They helped me with my concerns right away. Really impressed and highly recommended!

Plus Minus
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
November 27, 2019

This app is truly amazing. It helps to show what customers have purchased Amazing developer support on setting up the app.

AriesJewelry
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 16, 2019

This app is amazing, the best sales pop up app there is I think. The developer sets it up and overall really great support.

H&B
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 2, 2019

I really like this app so far! I love how it tells you what customers have recently purchased on your site. It's very easy to install and the customer service provided my EVM is incredible!

Simply Audrey
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 25, 2019

5 stars. The quick service I received from Kemi was very good. This app also helps with conversion rate too. You would be SILLY to NOT install it!

Puckpot
Time spent using app: 12 months
August 25, 2019

Great!!! Very easy to used!! I just tried it out so let see how it works on my roi. Thanks sales pop

Ziffed