SalesPush: Sales Pop Up

SalesPush: Sales Pop Up

by NexusMedia OÜ

Live Sales Popup | Sales Pop by Beeketing Alternate

Crisalshop

Thank you for this application that boost our sales. Very helpful to us ecommerce seller. We are so grateful for it. More power to all of you
God bless

temptationbrasil

acabei de baixar este aplicativo, minha loja ainda não esta ativa, mas espero que me ajude a converter muito pedidos

Cocomoods Concepts

Great app and great customer service! Thanks again for your help. It's nice to see what customers bought.

Predator Wear

Great app, support was very helpful and quick setting it up for me. Highly recommend everyone to use in their store!

The Aromi

Great customer service, answered my questions quickly. So far the app seems to work well. No complaints!

Antique Drones

Very good.I really like how it helps me to have more sales and customers see that my store is a good running store

Origami Nerd Depot

This app has proven to be an asset to my store by instilling trust in my customers as they see others who just made purchases in my store. Thank you!

Kompsós

Serious customer service and great app. We can only recommend their service. +++++++++++++++++++++++

Go Animals

This is a excellent app, I can make changes and edit easily and the support stuff is very nice thanks.

The Vino Babe

Asked for assistance and they set it up for me. Everything was great including the customer service. Within the next few days I noticed my sales increased!