SalesPush ‑ Sales Popup

Live Sales notifications. Sales pop up for Social Proof.

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Bed Bug Wholesale

Location Australia
Time spent using app 21 minutes

Have spent hours looking for an app to do what this one does. Has the most functionality. Best out of the paid and non paid apps. A couple of improvements could still be made however its the best of the best to date.

Crisalshop

Location Philippines

Thank you for this application that boost our sales. Very helpful to us ecommerce seller. We are so grateful for it. More power to all of you
God bless

temptationbrasil

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 hour

acabei de baixar este aplicativo, minha loja ainda não esta ativa, mas espero que me ajude a converter muito pedidos

Cocomoods Concepts

Great app and great customer service! Thanks again for your help. It's nice to see what customers bought.

Predator Wear

Great app, support was very helpful and quick setting it up for me. Highly recommend everyone to use in their store!

The Aromi

Great customer service, answered my questions quickly. So far the app seems to work well. No complaints!

Antique Drones

Location Germany

Very good.I really like how it helps me to have more sales and customers see that my store is a good running store

Origami Nerd Depot

This app has proven to be an asset to my store by instilling trust in my customers as they see others who just made purchases in my store. Thank you!

Kompsós

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Serious customer service and great app. We can only recommend their service. +++++++++++++++++++++++

Go Animals

This is a excellent app, I can make changes and edit easily and the support stuff is very nice thanks.