SalesPush: Sales Popup

Live Sales notifications. Sales pop up for Social Proof.

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

KamaKiuga

Sales Pop for Social Proof is better than Shoptimized and its user friendly. It captures upsell a d

Butterfly Jewels

Location Germany

It works really good and the support helped me to install it. Settings are easy to set up. Thank you! best

African Country

Location Nigeria
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great for boosting sales especially for new stores. Incredible customer support. In all recommended :)

Wilmaware

I like it so far and I recommend using this Sales pop app on your Shopify Store. The support service is very prompt.

Gadgetp

Perfectly, I like it and working awesome
I recommend using the Sales pop app on your Shopify Store. the support service is great

Recovery PRO

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app and its fantastic. The support was so quick and I would recommend this app to everyone for sure :)

A Boy Named Aaron

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is a great app for cross promoting products, and social proof. The app has had some updates recently too which make this a modern add on to any website. I recommend using the Sales Pop app on your Shopify store. The support service has also been very prompt and friendly too.

July 8, 2019

Thanks for the review. We will try our best to provide best services and support.

Fiesteando

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Very well my broVery well my broVery well my broVery well my broVery well my broVery well my broVery well my broVery well my broVery well my bro

Beacon Mercantile

Time spent using app About 1 year

A great app that works and does create nice buzz on the site...I like that it shows our customers popular items that they might not have discovered on their own!

Dyme Block

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app is great it added a nice professional touch to my website. The tech support team (Kemi) went above and beyond to help me. Even added a suggestion to add some color to my banner which was a brilliant idea! I rate them a 10 out of 10!!!! They will not disappoint you. Great product and even better customer service!!!!