Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Live Sales Popup & timer | Sales Pop by Beeketing Alternate

Samkaysgreen

the experience with this app sales pop was a very good experience thanks to kemi who helped me out and put me through the process. Thank you sales pop, thank you kemi, and thank you the whole team @ sales pop.

RaineBo Co

I couldnt get my app to work myself, so i emailed the store. They were fantastic and helped solve the problem straight away. So easy and helpful. Thanks so much :)

KoriTunes Music Shop

I really like how easy Sales Pop is to install, the app is user friendly, and best of all I don't have to write any code, or manually install for it to work! WIN!

LondonMonnay

My experience with Kemi was wonderful. Kemi setup the Manual Pop up for my store which was amazing. Excited to see what the conversion rate will be. Thanks Kemi!

Everyday Discount

I think the app will work to receive conversions, we will see.
Still working on my website but my first impression is good.

hardcorecapper

Easy to use, and the customer service is quick and helpful. It's something that any store can easily use to increase conversion. Highly recommended!

readyplayerfun

Initially setting it up was a little confusing, especially when you don't have any orders to test it but once it was up and running it was extremely useful. Thanks!

OiOi

Easy to customize & great for conversion. Support team very helpful with answering questions. Thanks!

Squirrel Patrol & Co.

So far, so good. The interface is fairly straightforward; however, you can improve by being a little bit more clear on where to paste the code for HTML noobs like me! :)

My Kicks Clean

I love the way this app makes it so easy to advertise on fb. I would diffidently refer this app to a friend.