SalesPush: Sales Pop Up

SalesPush: Sales Pop Up

by NexusMedia OÜ

Live Sales Popup | Sales Pop by Beeketing Alternate

Skull Kandi

The app is amazing, especially for those that may be new to selling on a new platform. If you make sales elsewhere you can manually input them onto the pop up. Gives you full control of timing and products etc. It also has a feature for a sales countdown which is fantastic. I contacted support for an issue I couldn't resolve (not the apps issue, but my lack of knowledge on how to set something up) they replied rather quickly and it was resolved. Friendly and supportive team which is what everyone hopes for! Do not hesitate to install this app.. you won't find better

ECO Farm

Great app and wonderful customer service. Quick response for my every issue. Will recommend this app to anyone who needed item.

No Excuses Custom T-shirts

I use this app on my shop as it provides a direct visual to customers when viewing products. It shows them products that have been purchased recently, providing a sense of urgency and motivating customers to purchase the products you are offering. Definetely recommend.

Neckontheline

Good nifty app, the support was very helpful too and they were able to set it up on my store quickly and efficiently

Ancestors-Unlimited

I think that this app is okay and cool. Check it out and tell us what you think. Have a nice day everyone.

The Beauty Dream Shop

I am very satisfied with the application, also the customer support is fast and effective. I recommend it

www.gicloudshop.com

Kami is very caring with your question. She makes sure you get it what you want. Thank you so much.

Glo Getter Co

I love this app so much, it’s the perfect addition to your store. The staff is super helpful and take their time to ensure your problems get fixed. Download this app you won’t regret it! 5 stars !!!

Survival Supplies Co.

Great App - helps tremendously with conversion - and super generous team!!! They offered extensions of free trials for small businesses during corona-crisis that was a hugely considerate gesture.

Art House Customs

Love this app so far! Cant wait to see how it helps with engagement in the future. Would definitely recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16