Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Show Live Sales Pop Ups | A Sales Pop by Beeketing Alternative

AriesJewelry

This app is truly amazing. It helps to show what customers have purchased Amazing developer support on setting up the app.

H&B

This app is amazing, the best sales pop up app there is I think. The developer sets it up and overall really great support.

Simply Audrey

I really like this app so far! I love how it tells you what customers have recently purchased on your site. It's very easy to install and the customer service provided my EVM is incredible!

Puckpot

5 stars. The quick service I received from Kemi was very good. This app also helps with conversion rate too. You would be SILLY to NOT install it!

Ziffed

Great!!! Very easy to used!! I just tried it out so let see how it works on my roi. Thanks sales pop

Bed Bug Wholesale

Have spent hours looking for an app to do what this one does. Has the most functionality. Best out of the paid and non paid apps. A couple of improvements could still be made however its the best of the best to date.

Crisalshop

Thank you for this application that boost our sales. Very helpful to us ecommerce seller. We are so grateful for it. More power to all of you
God bless

Wing Importados

hey. this app is so great, incrible, my sells today is more 100 per day! Really, install this app !!!

temptationbrasil

acabei de baixar este aplicativo, minha loja ainda não esta ativa, mas espero que me ajude a converter muito pedidos

Cocomoods Concepts

Great app and great customer service! Thanks again for your help. It's nice to see what customers bought.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16