Recently Viewed Products

Recently Viewed Products

by MLVeda

Reduce user's pain to search recently viewed products with app

Speedlab

Not only are the apps developed by Swym absolutely fantastic (we use them all) their customer service is also quick and efficient. They were able to integrate their app features seamlessly with my structure and style of my pages. Highly, highly recommended.

Xelay

The app is really good but even better than the app was the support team Amit. He really kept up with all our requirements and provided fantastic support.

Thanks!

Duncan Instruments Canada Ltd

Works exactly as promised.
Great technical support.

Wovensouls

Brilliantly executed App. No config needed. It directly took the colors of my theme and I needed to do nothing. Perfect for non-techie store owners

Lindastars

Great App, very easy to install and awesome customer support.

Aquatic Supplies Australia

Fantastic app. Works perfectly straight up. We wanted some customization done so emailed them, received a reply within an hour and our custom design work completed shortly after.

Quick and friendly customer service, highly recommended.

Wellcoda

Perfect customer service - made all the changes we needed quick and flawless. Simply beautiful, thanks!

Sapphireparadise

EXCELLENT Customer Support & a must have app. Looks very similar to ebay's recently viewed, I even requested vertical list beneath my filters which was perfectly executed.

Thank you MLveda! Keep me posted on any other apps you develop.

Zennbrae

Great way to show your customers your other products!

Sweety Cats Boutique