BentoSMB Recipes

Fast, beautiful and SEO friendly recipes for your Online Store

Free plan available

Wild For Salmon

This app has been an awesome addition for recipes on our website. Bri and the support team are wonderfully patient and communicative when you have an issue. We had some problems with the print feature at first and they were quick to respond and make adjustments for us a few times until they were able to deliver on exactly what we were looking for. Highly recommend.

North Coast Seafoods

Bri and the developer team were very helpful when I asked them to customize the "Print Recipe" template. They happily implemented the changes I asked for. Thank you!

Freshness

Just great. We had some problems, asked them what we could do an tehy replied fast and good. Nothing was a problem. We can only recommmend them. The app works great an the service is great too.

Taste of Calabria

Very easy to use and lovely design. And super quick response when an issue was raised! Recommend for sure

East Forged

We were looking for a way to improve our SEO and also have attractive, shareable recipe cards for our blog that was within a startup budget. The team at BentoSMB have been super helpful, customising the style for our theme. Very happy with this app.

VeganBox

The perfect app. I needed help twice with the app and Max helped me in less then 15 minutes to fix the error. Thank you

February 23, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to review! Glad we could help, and please let us know if you have any further questions or requests!

Amazake Co.

Great customer service! Also format is great and I like that I can insert pictures between the instructions.

October 5, 2020

Thank you so much! We're so glad you love the formatting and that our support team was helpful!

ShopEuraco

Great app and simple to use. Very fast in helping too when there are some issue with how the displays are.

September 10, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're so glad our team was able to get your formatting just perfect.

VeganBox

This is the app that I was waiting for. Is so easy to use and the recipes look so nice on our blog. We needed the help from the developer and the problem was solved very fast.
Thank you very much for your help. I recommend this app.

September 7, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We're so glad we were able to resolve your issue and that you're loving the app!

Stacey Hawkins Store

This app is the answer to my recipe prayers! No more custom programming... no more nightmares making it all work or people having to print out recipes that are pages long. Thank you for a great product!

August 13, 2020

Thank you so much for taking time to leave us a review. We're thrilled you love the app!

Previous 1