Recomailer Personalized Emails

Recomailer Personalized Emails

by Wordsense

Email your customers with personalized selections of products

Elivera

Great App, did what it said it would do. What more could you want from an app! :) They are best! Regards from ELIVERAgroup.com

Hamopride

awesome app! made over $300 sales from weekly emails sent by Recomailer.

Sophees

This is a little jewel, Easy as Fully customizable, Perfect set and forget 10 stars plus to the developer,sophees.com

Socialfamousme

I love this app! We have had many orders since start using Recomailer!

Sportiqe

This is a great app that's easy to use and easy to customize. Plus, after one small campaign, we got a bunch of repeat customers! Definitely recommend.

Pool Store Canada

Nice app, easy to install... we made a sale within 20 mins of sending first email.

Langlevering

In Norway people are VERY skeptical of E-mail, and report spam very fast. Thus i was not sure if this would work for my business. After trying recomailer I've changed my mind. It's "Set it and froget it" features makes my campaigns work by them selves, and i can focus on other things. Because of the good matches of what people like, few people unsubscribe or complain.
This is highly recomended from unikefunn.no.

Safaryworld Camping Fisfing

Great app! surpass my spectation it really help me encrease sales. thanks so much.

Stylusshop

Awesome app, does exactly what it says. Easy to install. Saves a lot of work.

Casebuddy

Fantastic app, works exactly as described. Installing was easy. Well worth it.