Recomailer Personalized Emails

Recomailer Personalized Emails

by Wordsense

Email your customers with personalized selections of products

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

This app just runs seamlessly in the background! It has increased sales for me. And, I highly recommend it!

JDColFashion.com

very useful! it has increase my sales! thank you so much a++++++++++++++++++++++++

www.delectablegardenshop.com

I love this app! It sends emails to past customers at whatever schedule I choose and I don't even have to think about it! I never seem to get out enough emails. This solves the problem and it's really user friendly.

Storage Expert

Great app, also great customer support. They are very helpful, and really helping you out for any issues.

Lireille

We were on a hunt for an app that automates tailored recommendations to our clients based on their shopping history. The app does that not only to our web customers www.Lireille.com, but also customers shopping in our store. This is probably money best spent. Wish the design templates can have more options and more flexibilities. Even for that, we will still give it 5 Stars. Highly recommend it.

Wardrobe By Me

This app REALLY is a true value for every penny. Most of my monthly e-mails have a ROI of six times investment. It's a really great tool, easy to use perfect app!
Wardrobe BY Me

La Magie du Naturel

Very easy to use. I'm very happy, finally got an app that made what I want in an easy way... Very easy and intuitive to use, friendly user. It made what it was suppose, not more not less :-) Thank you

Agrumia Food

Great App!!!!! It's really helping my business grow and taking away all the hassle from me. Keep up the great job....

Catlivesmatter

a most have plugin for your shopify shop

Momme And More

Works great. I still use the free plan but maybe if I can get more orders I can update to paid and send out more emails. Very nice program. Pam, MomMeAndMore.com

Previous 1 3 4 5