Recomatic Related Products

Recomatic Related Products

by Wordsense

Show smart Related Product Recommendations that increase sales

crailstore

Great app and excellent support. Anytime something doesn't work properly, it's very quickly taken care of. Highly recommend!

Beekman 1802 Mercantile

Amazing support! Switched themes and had some formatting issues. Daniel really impressed me with how fast he was able to help get everything we needed resolved. Thanks again Daniel!

LoveSurf Apparel

Highly recommend this app and I am very impressed by the logic they use for the product recommendation and customer service from Daniel was awesome. They answered our questions quickly and then worked closely with us to make the Recomatic app work for us. 5 star app for sure!

Brainstand Toys

I started using recommatic when I opened my online toy shop in June 2014, and I've been happy with the app so far. I don't have a lot of sales data but recommatic is still able to make relevant recommendations for my customers. This is the only paid app I currently use. It's expensive, but I feel it's worth it to have solid recommendation functionality that I don't have to babysit.

The T-Shirt Vault

Great app! The best customer service ever! Thanks!

The Organic Project

We have used Recomatic since we launched our website. The app is very simple to install and configure, and is very effective is driving cross-sales. More importantly, the support provided by Daniel Ristic and his team is second to none.

Many thanks for a great product.

The team at
The Organic Project

ShopHandbag.com

Great product. Highly recommended. Daniel was very helpful with all my questions.

TurntableLab.com

Great app, and probably the best customer support I've had with these apps. Also, works seamlessly with mobile versions. Good development path too.

Lizzie Fortunato

Wow, I am so impressed with the awesome customer service on this app. Daniel is amazing, he answered our questions quickly and then worked closely with our programmer to make the Recomatic app work for us. (Our suggested products show up as different thumbnail sizes - squares and rectangles - and Recomatic allowed us to customize the suggested products into both sizes so the thumbnails weren't skewed).
I am impressed by the flexibility of the app and by the immediate and high quality customer service.

UCC Resources

Recomatic has unparalleled service and responsiveness, on top of a great app that will easily increase your conversions and overall shopping cart dollars. We highly recommend this app -- worth every penny!