Recomatic Related Products

Recomatic Related Products

by Wordsense

Show smart Related Product Recommendations that increase sales

Steal-A-Sofa Furniture Outlet

Awesome support + simple to use + magically great product recommendations. This app just nails it, and should be the benchmark for other app developers.

Daniel customized Recomatic to match my theme (and made improvements to the image layout), plus integrated Flair badges for $0. The product recommendations are so good that products with specific geometric patterns (rugs, for example) are accurately detected, and the related products also have similar patterns. I haven't tagged these products with any pattern data, so Recomatic must be using some type of image analysis in its algorithm.

A++++ for Recomatic (and Daniel)

JalanShopOnly

Hello, For me It' s a better app for recomented products on shopify, go test. Very easy and a support is nice.

The Beard Stache

Great app, getting them to set it up for me took no time at all and they adjusted the style to fit perfectly with the rest of my site.

SCP

Great app - been running without issue for a couple of years, at least. Support is fast, friendly and efficient.

Bella Scoop

Fantastic app with an incredible algorithm. Highly customisable and great value add. The support team is top notch too, which helps a lot.

Canvas by Numbers

Daniel has been great and helped me with a few customizations. When it comes to apps, having good support is key and recomatic didn't disappoint. I can't comment on app performance yet (I installed it very recently) but kudos to the app support. The app looks very neat as well and totally matches my theme! Definitely worth a try!

1895 Coffee

is the 3rd website that i manage and is the 3rd time i'm using this tool... 1 word GREAT! works well and great support!

Dallas Designer Handbags

Perfect app, if you want to increase the revenue this is the app you guys must have and customer support is just perfect :)
Best of luck

Sous Chef

A super alternative to some of the far more expensive personalisation tools. It gives recommendations for up-sells / cross-sells, and the team is lightning fast in how quickly they reply to support emails! Delighted we found and installed this.

Katys Boutique

I love this app. It seems to select the most appropriate recomendations rather than me have to do it manually and it seems to get it right! Check it out on our site at https://www.katysboutique.co.uk