Recomatic Related Products

Recomatic Related Products

$69/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Wordsense
4.9
July 13, 2019

Un peu cher pour les petits commerces mais ajoute une réelle plus value. De plus elle est très facile à mettre en oeuvre.

Novela
France
Time spent using app: 9 months
June 16, 2019

I couldn't be happier or more impressed with this app. In less than a month it has generated nearly $7k in sales, something the in-built recommended products that comes with Shopify couldn't do in 5 years! It is extremely impressive with it's AI and from what I have seen the suggestions are very relevant and actually make sense (certainly as a shop owner, but also from a consumer point of view). When we installed the app we asked for our current styling and RP positioning to be carried over and not only was this done, it happened a lot quicker than I anticipated. Daniel answers my queries quickly and he is very helpful with suggestions and advice. If you aren't using this app then you are missing out - get into it!

Burkes Cycles
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 8, 2019

This is a great app - the stats speak for themselves. A step up from the basic related products that we replaced this with.

Empire Skate
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 19, 2019

When we sought out to have more clarified product recommendations I looked through at least 10-15 apps and researched them very intensely. For our specific needs, Recomatic was the one I kept returning to. The setup and interface are a little bit different than some others but the app works like a charm. Their algorithm seems to be smarter than most without even having to tag all your products. And their customer support is top notch. Very easy to communicate with via email, which can be a really hard feat, they also answer very quickly, and they've made some tweaks to our version to fit our needs. Very much recommended. They've bumped sales very easily. Thanks Recomatic crew!

B-Unlimited Custom Apparel Shop
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
April 18, 2019

Whenever we have a problem (even when its not the apps fault) the support staff is always willing to go beyond our expectations and solve the problems we are having!

American Tall