Recomatic Related Products

Recomatic Related Products

by Wordsense

Show smart Related Product Recommendations that increase sales

Brainstand Toys

I started using recommatic when I opened my online toy shop in June 2014, and I've been happy with the app so far. I don't have a lot of sales data but recommatic is still able to make relevant recommendations for my customers. This is the only paid app I currently use. It's expensive, but I feel it's worth it to have solid recommendation functionality that I don't have to babysit.

The T-Shirt Vault

Great app! The best customer service ever! Thanks!

The Organic Project

We have used Recomatic since we launched our website. The app is very simple to install and configure, and is very effective is driving cross-sales. More importantly, the support provided by Daniel Ristic and his team is second to none.

Many thanks for a great product.

The team at
The Organic Project

ShopHandbag.com

Great product. Highly recommended. Daniel was very helpful with all my questions.

TurntableLab.com

Great app, and probably the best customer support I've had with these apps. Also, works seamlessly with mobile versions. Good development path too.

Lizzie Fortunato

Wow, I am so impressed with the awesome customer service on this app. Daniel is amazing, he answered our questions quickly and then worked closely with our programmer to make the Recomatic app work for us. (Our suggested products show up as different thumbnail sizes - squares and rectangles - and Recomatic allowed us to customize the suggested products into both sizes so the thumbnails weren't skewed).
I am impressed by the flexibility of the app and by the immediate and high quality customer service.

UCC Resources

Recomatic has unparalleled service and responsiveness, on top of a great app that will easily increase your conversions and overall shopping cart dollars. We highly recommend this app -- worth every penny!

zeroUV

Recomatic has been extremely easy to use and set up. The support team at Recomatic was able to set up our recommended items seamlessly which allowed the widget to stay within the theme of our store. Customer service has been quick and responsive.

Vaporizers.ca

Great app, saves you a ton of time and brings in extra sales. Highly recommended.

Herschel Supply Co USA

After extensively testing most of the extensions on the market for a sophisticated product recommendation framework, this one is by far the best option available out there for Shopify. As the UI/UX Designer for Herschel Supply's two online stores, I have employed the app for almost a year without ever looking back. Its integration is seamless, the analytics reveal heavy customer usage, and the support is just incredible — with Daniel frequently going above and beyond his call of duty. Overall, highly recommended!

(Note: For those looking for a responsive solution — although it's not straight out-of-the-box responsive, it can be in minutes with a few additional stylesheet declarations.)