Recomatic Related Products

Recomatic Related Products

by Wordsense

Show smart Related Product Recommendations that increase sales

Wicked Clothes

It's useful and easy, but I wish there were more ways to view data with it. It shows you very little information.

Fed By Threads

Awesome app that makes our customers keep moving through our product offerings. I had a small glitch and they were RIGHT on top of it with support, and actually tweaked the code better than it was originally so that it really fits the feel of our theme. Thank you!

FoxyMango

I love that this app pulls various recommendations without me having to select each individual product reco. It is showing relevant related products and I look forward to seeing it work for our shop! I just installed it so I don't have any "results" comments yet, but thanks to Daniel for the quick customizations to fit our shop, and thanks for this great, easy-to-use app!

CustomizeEliteSocks

Hands down THE BEST recommendation app in shopify! The customer service is superb and the app does everything you need. I have 5 stores with shopify and I use recomatic in every one of my store. Bottom line, it works!

Umami Mart

Recomatic is no fool. This app is the solution for giving your products exposure to the appropriate audience. The suggestions seem to be spot on and we've seen customers purchase items that come up through recomatic process. Mostly importantly, Daniel has been incredibly responsive and supportive. He helped explain the process of customizing the buttons so they fit our stores aesthetic and he's always prompt in his response. Thanks Daniel! Anyone thinking of the investment: you won't be sorry.

Julie Vos

Easy to use and works more intuitively than the related products option within Shopify. They are very timely with support questions as well. Definitely would recommend!

SEI MOTORSPORTS

only 3 days later and I'm back to tell my story! My bounce rate has decreased over 10% and my page views per visit have increased over 150%! Stop thinking and get this app!

SEI MOTORSPORTS

Awesome! This app is the best one yet. Easy install and it works great! I can't thank these guys enough. I've tried other apps similar to this one and I'm glad I kept shopping around, because this thing is perfect! Thanks!

Scarf Lounge

Get this app TODAY! Daniel could not have been more attentive and helpful setting up and installing the app, even going above and beyond to tweak and customize a few things to make it blend in with our clean Shopify “theme.” Plus, he responded to us quickly…even on a Sunday! We have seen an increase in multiple item sales since installing Recomatic, which is what we all want, right?

HIGHLY recommend Recomatic! Daniel & his team rock!

TABLE OF CONTENTS

We were wary of automation and thought that custom selecting related products would be necessary... but decided to give this a go just in case. How wrong we were, Recomatic does a great job of selecting products that make sense (and saves us a bunch of time in the process).

And as other reviewers have mentioned, their customer support is beyond my expectations. Daniel & co. quickly made three modifications to the product to meet our needs.

After having investigating all the options for recommended products on Shopify, I can confidently say that this is the best option for ease of installation, time savings, and cost.