Recomatic Related Products

Recomatic Related Products

by Wordsense

Show smart Related Product Recommendations that increase sales

Umami Mart

Recomatic is no fool. This app is the solution for giving your products exposure to the appropriate audience. The suggestions seem to be spot on and we've seen customers purchase items that come up through recomatic process. Mostly importantly, Daniel has been incredibly responsive and supportive. He helped explain the process of customizing the buttons so they fit our stores aesthetic and he's always prompt in his response. Thanks Daniel! Anyone thinking of the investment: you won't be sorry.

Julie Vos

Easy to use and works more intuitively than the related products option within Shopify. They are very timely with support questions as well. Definitely would recommend!

SEI MOTORSPORTS

only 3 days later and I'm back to tell my story! My bounce rate has decreased over 10% and my page views per visit have increased over 150%! Stop thinking and get this app!

SEI MOTORSPORTS

Awesome! This app is the best one yet. Easy install and it works great! I can't thank these guys enough. I've tried other apps similar to this one and I'm glad I kept shopping around, because this thing is perfect! Thanks!

Scarf Lounge

Get this app TODAY! Daniel could not have been more attentive and helpful setting up and installing the app, even going above and beyond to tweak and customize a few things to make it blend in with our clean Shopify “theme.” Plus, he responded to us quickly…even on a Sunday! We have seen an increase in multiple item sales since installing Recomatic, which is what we all want, right?

HIGHLY recommend Recomatic! Daniel & his team rock!

TABLE OF CONTENTS

We were wary of automation and thought that custom selecting related products would be necessary... but decided to give this a go just in case. How wrong we were, Recomatic does a great job of selecting products that make sense (and saves us a bunch of time in the process).

And as other reviewers have mentioned, their customer support is beyond my expectations. Daniel & co. quickly made three modifications to the product to meet our needs.

After having investigating all the options for recommended products on Shopify, I can confidently say that this is the best option for ease of installation, time savings, and cost.

TheVectorLab: Stock Art for Designers

LOVE IT! The recommendation engine works perfectly and displays appropriate products. This should help my customers navigate and find what they need. Daniel helped customize the formatting, fonts, and thumbnails so it matched the look of my website.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Terra Inspired

Literally minutes after leaving the previous review, Daniel e-mailed us making the correction that the powered by link is not forced and can be toggled via settings.

Again, great customer support -- HIGHLY recommended!

Terra Inspired

Great app that's flexible and highly customizable. Had a minor issue that the developer fixed very promptly after e-mailing.

One very minor concern is the "Powered by Recomatic" link that's forced at the bottom of the recommendations.

bebe2go.com

Great app and service... Daniel was always helpful and answered my concerns very fast!

Great for cross selling products