Recomatic Related Products

Recomatic Related Products

$69/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 18, 2021

The app does everything we need, recommending alternate colour ways of products on our product page, with some very helpful custom configuration by Daniel and his team.

Function18
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 16, 2020

I have found this app the best for suggesting similar products, others I used I had to manually select similar items to link with categories/tags. This algorithm works a treat. It was easy to set up and install on my website. When I updated my website to a new theme Daniel was very helpful and installed it within 24 hours for me.
I would recommend this for anyone looking to upsell.

The Wedding of My Dreams
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 16, 2020

Very glad to have come across this app. The algorithms work well and the app completely matches our theme. Highly recommended!

GS Equestrian
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
October 14, 2020

Their product recommendation based on data, Really amazing app and support is excelent.. I would recommend it to anyone!

Softlens Queen
Indonesia
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited October 7, 2020

Stop wasting time trying out another product recommendation app that doesn't work! This is the app you need for your Shopify store. The most important thing about an amazing Shopify app beyond the core features, is the product support. The Dev Support team at Recomatic are phenomenal. They go above and beyond to ensure the app works seamless with your store, whether that's changing the CSS look and feel to including extra add-on features. The team will make sure the app just works! On top of all that, the app is reasonably priced, has AI driven recommendations to provide you the best matching products to cross and upsell increasing your AOV. There really isn't a reason why you shouldn't use this app.

ASRTD
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 7, 2020

Incridible app, easy for customize and support is excellent... i recommended this app... Thank you!

Arte & Sintonia
Brazil
Time spent using app: 8 months
June 13, 2020

A lot better then the built in shopify options. Great app with great support at a reasonable price. Highly recommended.

Livesore.net
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited April 30, 2020

Easily the best product recommendation app we have seen on the market. The recommendations are so intelligently done. Really helps us highlight more with the same amount of traffic. Support from the Recomatic team is also wonderful. Highly recommended.

The Merch Place
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 1, 2020

Recomatic is a fantastic app for increasing sales. The customer support team is very responsive and great to work with.

JCG Apparel
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited February 16, 2020

This is an awesome app that does exactly what it says. Super-fast and helpful support too. Highly recommended.

El Camino Bracelets Official Store