Recomatic Related Products

Recomatic Related Products

$69/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 18, 2019

Whenever we have a problem (even when its not the apps fault) the support staff is always willing to go beyond our expectations and solve the problems we are having!

American Tall
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 12, 2019

This app is really amazing and the support team feedback really fast. Thanks, Daniel, you guys are doing amzing job to help us.

CHICSTYLESHOP
China
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 2, 2019

Amazing app with great customer service - I really appreciate it! Fits seamlessly into my store - thanks very much :)

Modular Wargaming
New Zealand
March 25, 2019

Awesome support + simple to use + magically great product recommendations. This app just nails it, and should be the benchmark for other app developers.

Daniel customized Recomatic to match my theme (and made improvements to the image layout), plus integrated Flair badges for $0. The product recommendations are so good that products with specific geometric patterns (rugs, for example) are accurately detected, and the related products also have similar patterns. I haven't tagged these products with any pattern data, so Recomatic must be using some type of image analysis in its algorithm.

A++++ for Recomatic (and Daniel)

Steal-A-Sofa Furniture Outlet
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 15, 2019

Hello, For me It' s a better app for recomented products on shopify, go test. Very easy and a support is nice.

JalanShopOnly
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited March 7, 2019

Great app, getting them to set it up for me took no time at all and they adjusted the style to fit perfectly with the rest of my site.

The Beard Stache
February 6, 2019

Great app - been running without issue for a couple of years, at least. Support is fast, friendly and efficient.

SCP
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
January 22, 2019

Fantastic app with an incredible algorithm. Highly customisable and great value add. The support team is top notch too, which helps a lot.

Bella Scoop
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited March 18, 2021

Daniel has been great and helped me with a few customizations. When it comes to apps, having good support is key and recomatic didn't disappoint. I can't comment on app performance yet (I installed it very recently) but kudos to the app support. The app looks very neat as well and totally matches my theme! Definitely worth a try! Update: this app's algorithm is fantastic. I have been using it for almost a year now. Recommendations are very close to what they should be. The design is flawless and Daniel is simply amazing providing support.

Canvas by Numbers
Spain
Edited December 4, 2018

is the 3rd website that i manage and is the 3rd time i'm using this tool... 1 word GREAT! works well and great support!

1895 Coffee