Recomatic Related Products

Show smart Related Product Recommendations that increase sales

$69/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

The Beard Stache

Great app, getting them to set it up for me took no time at all and they adjusted the style to fit perfectly with the rest of my site.

SCP

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great app - been running without issue for a couple of years, at least. Support is fast, friendly and efficient.

Bella Scoop

Location Australia

Fantastic app with an incredible algorithm. Highly customisable and great value add. The support team is top notch too, which helps a lot.

Canvas by Numbers

Location Spain

Daniel has been great and helped me with a few customizations. When it comes to apps, having good support is key and recomatic didn't disappoint. I can't comment on app performance yet (I installed it very recently) but kudos to the app support. The app looks very neat as well and totally matches my theme! Definitely worth a try! Update: this app's algorithm is fantastic. I have been using it for almost a year now. Recommendations are very close to what they should be. The design is flawless and Daniel is simply amazing providing support.

1895 Coffee

is the 3rd website that i manage and is the 3rd time i'm using this tool... 1 word GREAT! works well and great support!

Dallas Designer Handbags

Perfect app, if you want to increase the revenue this is the app you guys must have and customer support is just perfect :)
Best of luck

Sous Chef

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

A super alternative to some of the far more expensive personalisation tools. It gives recommendations for up-sells / cross-sells, and the team is lightning fast in how quickly they reply to support emails! Delighted we found and installed this.

Katys Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 year

I love this app. It seems to select the most appropriate recomendations rather than me have to do it manually and it seems to get it right! Check it out on our site at https://www.katysboutique.co.uk

Calimacil

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Works great. Does what it says.

They even helped us add it to our theme and use a custom field for the french version.

Great app!

Daya Jewelry

Location Malta
Time spent using app About 3 years

Awesome app, will generate more revenue for your store, simple AF, amazing & fast customer service. Look no further