Recomatic Related Products

Recomatic Related Products

by Wordsense

Show smart Related Product Recommendations that increase sales

Duckystreet

Super easy to install! We have a lot of different temporary tattoo designs at our store. I don't know how, but Recomatic shows really relevant items to consider, even for the new items. Many thanks to Daniel for his help! Recommended for every store with big products quantity.

Nyrb

Easy to install, great customer service!

Miniaturesweet

Great app! Have been using it over a year! I updated the theme of my shop, these guys updated the display of Recomatic according to my updated theme before my request! Amazing app!! Highly recommended! :)

Sensoryedge

We're very happy with Recomatic. The suggestions are right on and Daniel is very pro-active when answering questions.

Cariboubaby

Great, simple app. When we upgraded our theme, Recomatic proactively modified the product recommendations to fit with our new theme! A+

Nybooks

Great app, great customer service!

An Uplifted Day

I would recommend this app especially if you have plenty of SKU's or sell across different product categories. The recommendation algorithm is pretty impressive and I really like the additional recommendations in the checkout cart.

I've seen some ROI from it and hope to see more, though from the number of clicks on the items recommended in this app, I am certain it increases time spent on website which ultimately increases your chance of a higher purchase conversion rate even if they didn't directly buy what was recommended by this app.

Support is un-paralleled. Daniel is super responsive with extremely clear communication. They fixed all integration and design compatibility with my Turbo theme. It didn't quite integrate with my theme on mobile and they fixed it and created a carousel version of it and it now looks great - and this was just during my trial period. If you're worried about it integrating with your theme, don't - as the support theme will fix it.

They have a generous trial period and I would recommend you give it a try!

Ridge Wallet

Great app! The related product logic is fantastic and Daniel is super helpful with any customization or questions.

Goodness Me

Great app, developers were quick with adjustments that needed to be made while offering solutions without hesitation. Highly recommend these guys!

Shopatdean

What I like about Recomatic is that it is just easy. Easy to install, setup, and activate. Easy to find information regarding what the app is doing. Easy and quick communication when you have questions and you need answers. In the future, I would like to see more information regarding conversions and customer behavior, but I'm currently beyond content with the performance of the app.