Recomatic Related Products

Recomatic Related Products

by Wordsense

Show smart Related Product Recommendations that increase sales

Iqliving

Great app. Quick and efficient customer service

Forall Phones

Daniel is the best! Super friendly and efficient customer support. I totally recommend this app.

Suokko

Excellent app! Works superbly and does what it promises to do. No more annoying manual work to pick up related products. It is very simple: Save your precious time and go with the Recomatic. The app really knows how to pick relevant related products. And the service is phenomenal. Daniel answers quickly and does even more than you ask when he is helping you, truly excellent service!

Massagechairsgiveback Com

I absolutely love this app! I believe it has helped our customers tremendously by guiding them to products they might find of interest. Daniel, in support, has been the most responsive in assisting me to find the best location, formatting changes, etc. I told him, I want him on my payroll! Very very happy!

Duckystreet

Super easy to install! We have a lot of different temporary tattoo designs at our store. I don't know how, but Recomatic shows really relevant items to consider, even for the new items. Many thanks to Daniel for his help! Recommended for every store with big products quantity.

Nyrb

Easy to install, great customer service!

Miniaturesweet

Great app! Have been using it over a year! I updated the theme of my shop, these guys updated the display of Recomatic according to my updated theme before my request! Amazing app!! Highly recommended! :)

Sensoryedge

We're very happy with Recomatic. The suggestions are right on and Daniel is very pro-active when answering questions.

Cariboubaby

Great, simple app. When we upgraded our theme, Recomatic proactively modified the product recommendations to fit with our new theme! A+

Nybooks

Great app, great customer service!