Recomatic Related Products

Recomatic Related Products

by Wordsense

Show smart Related Product Recommendations that increase sales

Miniaturesweet

Great app! Have been using it over a year! I updated the theme of my shop, these guys updated the display of Recomatic according to my updated theme before my request! Amazing app!! Highly recommended! :)

Sensoryedge

We're very happy with Recomatic. The suggestions are right on and Daniel is very pro-active when answering questions.

Cariboubaby

Great, simple app. When we upgraded our theme, Recomatic proactively modified the product recommendations to fit with our new theme! A+

Nybooks

Great app, great customer service!

An Uplifted Day

I would recommend this app especially if you have plenty of SKU's or sell across different product categories. The recommendation algorithm is pretty impressive and I really like the additional recommendations in the checkout cart.

I've seen some ROI from it and hope to see more, though from the number of clicks on the items recommended in this app, I am certain it increases time spent on website which ultimately increases your chance of a higher purchase conversion rate even if they didn't directly buy what was recommended by this app.

Support is un-paralleled. Daniel is super responsive with extremely clear communication. They fixed all integration and design compatibility with my Turbo theme. It didn't quite integrate with my theme on mobile and they fixed it and created a carousel version of it and it now looks great - and this was just during my trial period. If you're worried about it integrating with your theme, don't - as the support theme will fix it.

They have a generous trial period and I would recommend you give it a try!

Ridge Wallet

At Ridge we love Recomatic. We use it on all our product pages. My team loves it because they can configure it without messing with any code. Daniel from Recomatic has been there the whole time we have been using the app, always answering any questions we had. It's a solid feature that has not broken once in the 3 years we have been using it.

Goodness Me

Great app, developers were quick with adjustments that needed to be made while offering solutions without hesitation. Highly recommend these guys!

Shopatdean

What I like about Recomatic is that it is just easy. Easy to install, setup, and activate. Easy to find information regarding what the app is doing. Easy and quick communication when you have questions and you need answers. In the future, I would like to see more information regarding conversions and customer behavior, but I'm currently beyond content with the performance of the app.

The Singer Featherweight Shop

This app has been working quite well... from what I understand, it has a pretty strategic algorithm that tracks customer activity so as to know what to suggest, as well as suggesting your most popular products, etc. Daniel has been PHENOMENAL with service. Applied it to our site seamlessly and looks exactly like our website theme. I was quite skeptical at first and riddled him with questions and he took care of every request and aspect change needed.

Shu Wish

Brilliant ! Got over £4500 (180 orders) of extra sales in first month, easily worth the asking price. Support is great too, they helped to customize it to match our theme!