Recomatic Related Products

Recomatic Related Products

by Wordsense

Show smart Related Product Recommendations that increase sales

Butterknife Folk

I've used a few upsell apps before this, but none come close in terms of usability . Recomatic streamlines the recommended products, and it's also customizable to fit any theme. Daniel is one of the most helpful app developers I've met on Shopify. Two thumbs up from me!

Podomize

Great cross-sell app for personalized products. High recommend using.
Great cross-sell app for personalized products. High recommend using.

Jewelyx.com

Dedicated and responsive Support is how I feel about Recomatic Team. Any problem with setting up, you can easily reach out to them. Thanks for your service!

ASSJAJO

Fast to configure, very versatile and intuitive, simple to use and excellent search results. Advisable

BURGA

it increased our average order value by few $ , the support is outstanding and helped us to solve obstacles that we faced with their app in no time. Great app for increasing AOV and letting you spend more on ADS & scale your business

Coin Souvenir

Great app, great customer support! Add app to your store with confidence! The customer support is really very professional and considerate.

GS Workwear

We are currently using this app for both of our stores - highly recommend it to anyone looking for a related products app

Function18

The app does everything we need, recommending alternate colour ways of products on our product page, with some very helpful custom configuration by Daniel and his team.

The Wedding of My Dreams

I have found this app the best for suggesting similar products, others I used I had to manually select similar items to link with categories/tags. This algorithm works a treat. It was easy to set up and install on my website. When I updated my website to a new theme Daniel was very helpful and installed it within 24 hours for me.
I would recommend this for anyone looking to upsell.

GS Equestrian

Very glad to have come across this app. The algorithms work well and the app completely matches our theme. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15