Recomatic Related Products

Recomatic Related Products

by Wordsense

Show smart Related Product Recommendations that increase sales

Karma and Luck

Initially has an issue but development team fixed it - great appp! Thanks for the assist. Conversion rates have increased along with AOV!

ColdCuts // HotWax

Great app and brilliant support! Helped us with a custom installation for our theme. Couldn't recommend highly enough!

Novela

Un peu cher pour les petits commerces mais ajoute une réelle plus value. De plus elle est très facile à mettre en oeuvre.

Burkes Cycles

I couldn't be happier or more impressed with this app. In less than a month it has generated nearly $7k in sales, something the in-built recommended products that comes with Shopify couldn't do in 5 years! It is extremely impressive with it's AI and from what I have seen the suggestions are very relevant and actually make sense (certainly as a shop owner, but also from a consumer point of view). When we installed the app we asked for our current styling and RP positioning to be carried over and not only was this done, it happened a lot quicker than I anticipated. Daniel answers my queries quickly and he is very helpful with suggestions and advice. If you aren't using this app then you are missing out - get into it!

Empire Skate

This is a great app - the stats speak for themselves. A step up from the basic related products that we replaced this with.

B-Unlimited Custom Apparel Shop

When we sought out to have more clarified product recommendations I looked through at least 10-15 apps and researched them very intensely. For our specific needs, Recomatic was the one I kept returning to. The setup and interface are a little bit different than some others but the app works like a charm. Their algorithm seems to be smarter than most without even having to tag all your products. And their customer support is top notch. Very easy to communicate with via email, which can be a really hard feat, they also answer very quickly, and they've made some tweaks to our version to fit our needs. Very much recommended. They've bumped sales very easily. Thanks Recomatic crew!

American Tall

Whenever we have a problem (even when its not the apps fault) the support staff is always willing to go beyond our expectations and solve the problems we are having!

CHICSTYLESHOP

This app is really amazing and the support team feedback really fast. Thanks, Daniel, you guys are doing amzing job to help us.

Modular Wargaming

Amazing app with great customer service - I really appreciate it! Fits seamlessly into my store - thanks very much :)

Steal-A-Sofa Furniture Outlet

Awesome support + simple to use + magically great product recommendations. This app just nails it, and should be the benchmark for other app developers.

Daniel customized Recomatic to match my theme (and made improvements to the image layout), plus integrated Flair badges for $0. The product recommendations are so good that products with specific geometric patterns (rugs, for example) are accurately detected, and the related products also have similar patterns. I haven't tagged these products with any pattern data, so Recomatic must be using some type of image analysis in its algorithm.

A++++ for Recomatic (and Daniel)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12