Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by LoopClub

Upsell Related Products, Bought Together, etc using AI & Rules

Novateur Clothing

The app is really easy to use and has a very nice lay-out. The support team is amazing and helps you as good and as fast as they can. Perfect service!

KolayOto

They have a great support team. They solve our problems more quicker than I have experienced in my previous support experiences. Thanks Dhruv!

Edie.DK

this app did exactly what i wanted compared to other apps. The support team was EXTREMELY fast to help assist me in customizing for that the widget best matches my website. HIGHLY recommend this app.

JustHatched

I have been looking for a way to manually customize recommendations for certain products, and this app does just that & more! After downloading a few different apps, I found that this one was by far the best for many different reasons. There are so many unique features that are available to enhance your website, it is very user friendly, and the customer service was amazing. I would definitely recommend this app to anybody looking to grow their business/ improve their website. (Thank you again for all of the help!)

Yardandpool.com

So far the app has performed well. The customer support has been outstanding. All issues/questions have been addressed and resolved within hours. Usually right away during live chat.

Abunda

Great app. Only recommendations app that fit my needs and actually shows RELEVANT recommendation to the product someone is viewing. Super helpful team as well, helped me through some custom coding issues within minutes.

متجر فاء

this app is amazing i can say after sometime using the app that i noticed improved revenue and increased of avg order value and i think this is because of thier AI system which puts the right product on front the right client plus A1 support

s-coffeehouse

I ve used this app and helped me make some more sales.Its easy to use and affective to my customers.

Super Bargain Hunter

The app is very easy to use does the job I needed it to do. What is more amazing is the support of the team. They are very clear and tell exactly what can be done and what cant be done. What are the fee. Exactly the service needed for me to feel comfortable using.

Finesse Fit Nest PH

This app is simply amazing! Everyone who wants to get the most of their website traffic should have this in their App stack. This is a no brainer app as it would really help you get the results you want without spending so much time focusing on gathering data and picking the right products to show to the customers/traffic (Thanks to their amazing AI). Not just that, I am surprised that their customer support is extremely accommodating and did everything in their part to help me altering the code of my website to further make my customer's experience better. 100% Recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12