Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by LoopClub

Related Product, Bought Together, Upsell, Cross Sell Using AI

Kela Boutique

Very easy to use and edit for any shopify theme. When i ran into some difficulties the team was very responsive on their live chat and helped install something to make the widgets run faster!

RelievingBody

The customer support is super quick, helpful and comprehensive if you wish to further personalize the widget. And the settings are intuitive and user-friendly. I highly recommend this app!

July 3, 2020

Hi There,

We are glad to hear your feedback. We strive to assist our customers in every way possible and are looking forward to helping your store boost sales via our up-sell recommendations.

Aromateket

So far, so good! I had some minor issues with the currency showing as USD on my end, but it was just a cache issue. Also, I received prompt help adjusting the CSS to match my site's design. Outstanding customer service, would definitely recommend!

Hi There,

Thank you for your feedback. We aim to provide prompt and effective support to our customers. We look forward to helping your store increase sales with our recommendation system.

Shop Queen Persona

One of my fav apps. The customer service is one of the best I've ever experienced. They're super helpful and fast with assisting with any issues/questions you might have. Highly recommend!!

Hey,

We are glad to hear your feedback and will always be happy to help you out with any issues in the future. We look forward to helping your store boost conversions via our up-sell and cross-sell recommendations.

Shaks Boutique

I recently got this app installed and I must say that the customer service with Personalised Recommendations is superb. Dhruv from the customer services team really helped me to get everything installed and gave me some suggestions on suitable widgets to use for my store.

I am using this app to help me generate revenue and I really like how one of the widgets adds the percentage off figure so that customers know how much they are saving. I love it so far, and will do another review in a few months time to let you know how it is going.

Many Thanks Dhruv.

Hi There,

Thank you for the kind words. We always aim to provide the best service to our customers. We look forward to helping your store increase sales with our application.

Zapaxo

I have to say the customer service is beyond the best I have ever had with ANY company. He spend two hours with me on issues and confusion I had. He even helped me understand issues that my store had with the plugin and how to fix them. Along with recommendations on other services to help me with my bug problem. The simple fact that this guy was so patient for two hours shows me this is an amazing product worth using in your store.

June 26, 2020

Hi There,

It is our pleasure to help merchants grow. We always aim to provide the best service to our customers. We are keenly looking forward to help you increase conversions as well as up-sell and cross sell products.

Mein Wunderzimmer

Great Support Team! We added the app today and they helped us a lot with the setup. We are thrilled.

June 21, 2020

Hi There,

It is our pleasure. We are keenly looking forward to increasing your conversion as well as cross sell and upsell products on your store.

Bird + Stone

This is the best up-sell app I've ever used, and the customer support team was always there whenever I needed help and they went extra miles. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a customizable up-sell app.

June 15, 2020

Hi There,

Thank You so much for your feedback.

We are glad that you liked our application and it's upsell functionality. We are constantly adding more features to Personalzed Recommendations, to help customers generate more revenue.

- Loopclub Team

peaceofhome.se

I Love this app, it displays my products so nicely, shows the analytics and the revenue it creates and is worth every penny. Great support too!

June 12, 2020

Hi There,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are so happy that we were able to provide good returns on your investment. We'll continue to uphold the same standards throughout.

PGYTECH

It is a pretty Intelligent,Considerable,Convenient APP, it is also very customizable to fit my website. The kindest customer care is what I love most. Highly recommend this app to you for Best sellers - Frenquently Bought Together - Cross Sells which are able to be listing in Product page, Cart page, Collection page and so on. Thank you very much for all.

June 10, 2020

Hi There,

We are so glad to hear that we were able to help you with the setup. We are committed towards the growth of your store and will try to help you in every way possible.

For any query, please feel free to reach out to us anytime via email or live chat.

- Loopclub Team