Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by LoopClub

Related, Bought Together, Upsell, Personalized Recommendations

Hound Harness

Great customer service! I just started using the app and customer service was super fast and very helpful.

arylic

Nice support, nice app. They are very kind and reply so fast.
It is the best service in all apps
recommend!

Mintapple

Great app, easy to use and even if you struggle Harshul is so responsive that you can have any alterations completed within a few hours! Great service and a very clean app that helps generate a reasonable level of revenue considering the price!

No meu Closet

Really helpful app and an amazing customer service. I wish all the apps had the same support and quality like this one.

I Am Naturelle

this app is the best and i am only using the free version right now. the support is very helpful when needed.

Gasko Liveno posudje

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Mystic Utopia

Personalized Recommendations makes my site look so much better. Everyone says you want to mimic popular sites in appearance (like Amazon, eBay, etc) and Personalized Recommendations helps to achieve that look quite easily. Also, customer service is very easy and fast to communicate with.

Caseverse

Honestly a great app. lots of features that other apps would charge a price to use. The support is amazing good as well, super helpful. Even tho there is room to improve, right now as it stands it is definitely a great app to watch use and watch out for.

Lazagna

Used the app to add "similar products" to the product page and "you may also like" to the checkout page. I didn't know how to center the thumbnails, but the 24/7 in-app chat help went above and beyond to format my images to match my theme aesthetic!

Blank Paradox

Just started selling on shopify and use this app to upsell our product. The tech team is really helpful and active, they help me to make a small custom to the app for our web. Super recommended app!

Previous 1 3