Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by LoopClub

Recommended Products, Frequently Bought Together, Upsell++ AI

Holistic Oils

LOVE this app! It's exactly what I wanted. The Amazon-like product recommendations on each product page. And the developers were fast and happy to customize it for me so it matched right up with my theme. Highly recommend!

TRACHT-À-PORTER

Incredible customer Support and a app, wich does it what it should. Perfect. Everyone who's looking for an app like this, guys, that's the right one.

ineedfabric.com

The only app that would work for our needs. The design was also customized perfectly by their team for no cost! Great app with no issues! Anytime we have a question or new need, they respond immediately!

Super Support

Great app and awesome support! They reply quicly and try their best to help you.
I definetely recommend this app.

LONGBODIES

I am using the widgets of this app on the product page and the cart page, I found it works like promised. I had some issues with it (CSS and some error) and they solved that within 24h. Great support!

Crystal Quest Water Filters

Best customer service I've ever seen. Their support helped us set up the app quickly, tweaked it to match our existing design, and offered strategy recommendations for how to best place the recommendation widgets. Also saved us a lot of money compared to our previous app without loss of function. 10/10

Clipon Magic

I love this app. The support totally customized all the widgets for me and make them blended into my original theme beautifully, I highly recommend this app. Hope it will bring me more sales in the future.

HEDGE ELEVEN

super easy to install, chat very helpful.
So far so good! very helpful in getting things set-up the way I needed them.
thank you !!

Masterclip

Really easy to install and a fantastic live chat support team. I would highly recommend and the frequently bought together section is brilliant.

Gert & Co

So far so good! very helpful in getting things set-up the way I needed them. Looking forward to being able to offer pricing discounts with bundles as well.