Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by LoopClub

Recommended Products, Frequently Bought Together, Upsell++ AI

Qlassico

Harshul was very helpful and friendly. Upon receiving my feedback, he promptly replied to my question and guided me step by step to customise the app! Really appreciate this and would definitely recommend this app!

Giovannie's Originals

I am an art business that sells art prints, screensaver and paintings and this app has definitely helped me show people products that I would like them to see.
Amazon has a feature where you can scroll down and see recommended products and here you can do that exact same thing. The customer service is very personable and and accommodating. I will admit the mechanics are a bit confusing at first but you shouldn't hesitate to contact them. They reply very fast and are there for you when you need them. I have had them installed for about a month now and I went over quota due to the holidays with their "automatic recommendations". The problem there was that it paired products based on keywords (I assume) and it didn't quite match the product the were looking at.
I had contacted customer support and they told me where to go to manually customize the recommendations which was perfect for me. Considering I want people to see certain products if they are looking at one design. They were nice enough to DOUBLE my quota without charging me a dime. What other app does this?
I believe I'll be sticking around for a while and it seems they are working on making it easier to navigate their app so it will be great to see what they come up with. It works as intended unlike a few others I have tried. If you want to see how it looks just go to my store giovanniesoriginals.com and click on a product and scroll down to the bottom to see how well it works.

MyLittleTravel

Honestly, one of the best customer service I saw !

Helpful, fast developers, do everything to customized their app in order to fit perfectly your theme !!

So I definitely recommend the App. !

Pay Off Shops

For anyone who wants to upsell and increase customer satisfaction I highly recommend this app, customer service is always available to help you with anything within 1 hour!! Even during holidays. Highly recommended

Amber & Luna

Thank you for this app is very complete and above it is free´ Thank you...........................

WagSwagCo

Great customer service and very easy to figure out. We were able to make some modifications to the layout of my product pages and it's exactly what I needed.

WOW PRODUCTS ONLY

Great application and customer service. The app works great and is easy to manage. Customer service is very helpful and responds quickly.

Hound Harness

Great customer service! I just started using the app and customer service was super fast and very helpful.

arylic

Nice support, nice app. They are very kind and reply so fast.
It is the best service in all apps
recommend!

Mintapple

Great app, easy to use and even if you struggle Harshul is so responsive that you can have any alterations completed within a few hours! Great service and a very clean app that helps generate a reasonable level of revenue considering the price!