Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by LoopClub

Recommended Products, Frequently Bought Together, Upsell++ AI

The Face Only

I am happy with the app and the speed of technical support. Especially cool is that the widget can easily be customized for the design of the site without a lot of corrections on my part.

Royaume du Tapis

The application allows you to really personalize product recommendations, the customer service of this app is amazing. They do everything to satisfy us and respond to our requests and they are very responsive! I recommend this application

Mad Mazelle

Awesome staff members. Reply very quick, solve any issues and provide a great quality widget. So far It's my favorite after testing many

J&C. Homewares & Furniture

5 star for the customer service team! They have helped me with 564687 of my requests!!! If you've already known which combination of products would work, install the app and start setting up some manual recommendations (or even rule based recommendation for a more time saving option which I might try soon), you'll see the results right away. I've installed the app in one day and instantly got extra sales from the recommendation!! Very happy though as I think I should have done this earlier, only realised that I must have lost many potential sales without setting up recommendation and cross sell funnel... Anyway, 5 star for the team and this amazing app!

meinearbeitsschuhe

great app, very simple to use, also the best support team ever, they answering literally in a few minutes, fix all you need very fast

Fuzz Buzz

Great app - really nice. Easy to set up and looks good on mobile and desktop. Give it a go and you will like it

modostore.no

Value for money app! Install this immediately if you want fast and great service, and of course, increase your AOV and revenue. The fastest and greatest support we ever have experienced on Shopify App Store. A must-have app!

ikkebutikk.no

This app gave us tremendous increase on AOV. The support, especially from Dhruv was mind-blowing. Its rare to get that great support and service from a developer!! 10/10! Recommend this app for everyone that want to increase their revenue, average order value and conversion!

Sienna Prose

Amazing app! Fast responses and helpful customer services! My favorite feature is manual recommendations, which allows me to recommend my products in the same set.

supportyourlocalartist.ch

Very good App for cross selling and the support is amazing. Very nice people at the support. Download the app for your shop.