Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by LoopClub

Upsell Related Products, Bought Together, etc using AI & Rules

TC Trading Co.

They have amazing customer service. If you cant figure something out they will fix it, no problem. I have even had a strategy call to help make sure i am getting the most from their widgets. And these widgets have contributed heavily to increased AOV on my store! Thank you!

August 19, 2020

Hi There

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are always available to help you with any issues. Our team looks forward to boosting your store's revenue with our personalised recommendation widgets.

Tienda Saúl E. Méndez

This app is amazing. There customer service is top-notch and the platform includes many different ways to show recommendations to your customers. When we asked for a specific feature, they delivered in a matter of weeks. I wouldn't choose any other app for recommendation!

August 19, 2020

Hi There

Our team is thrilled to see your feedback. We always strive to provide quick and effective support to our customers. We look forward to helping your store grow via our recommendation widgets.

Melissa Colson

I can't say enough good things about this app! It functions great and is very well priced. I only needed a few minor changes. I am so impressed with the customer support...they replied almost instantly via chat and were able to customize the look of my widgets. It gives me peace of mind to know if there's ever anything I need in the future, they'll be able to update it easily. Highly recommend!

August 13, 2020

Hi There

Our team is very pleased to hear your feedback. We are confident our application widgets will help you in your product recommendation setup and drive sales for your store. We are always here to help incase of any issues or queries that you may have :)

Pushtikar Store

Custom CSS and Analytics on each widget - great feature! Really intuitive, easy to use application. Great customer support, cheers to the team. Multiple functionalities and super easy deployment.

Peekaboxes

Very good app and support! The support team helped right away with some styling issues, and made the updates for me from the chat request. Really happy to have installed this app!

WOWKARA(ワオカラー) COSMETICS 化粧品

This software is very easy to use. I compared all the software with high installation volume and it is definitely number one. The price is very reasonable and the function is absolutely good.

RokoShop™

Has all I was looking for. Customizable locations and recommendations, and a great customer support which solves all my doubts.

August 5, 2020

Hi There,

We are glad to hear that you were able to customise the location and recommendation for the widgets. We always aim to provide prompt and effective support to our customers. Looking forward to helping your store grow with Personalised Recommendations.

Wellness Life India

I have been trying multiple apps but I haven't come across an application as simple and easy to use as this. Really appreciate the easily accessible and extremely supportive customer support that I received. The interface for adding widgets is simply mind-blowing. One of the key features is to work on custom CSS and Analytics for all widgets.

SoulTree

This app is pretty great and has been very helpful to us. The support from the team in case of any issue has been timely and fast. Big thumbs up!

ZAPAKA NZ

Highly recommend! The customer service is the best. They're super helpful and fast with any problems!! Great!

July 28, 2020

Thank you so much! We are glad that you like our service. We aim to provide the best Application and Service to our customers. Considering how critical Personalized Recommendations is to sales and conversions, we'll continue to maintain the standards.

- Team LoopClub