Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by LoopClub

Upsell Related Products, Bought Together, etc using AI & Rules

Zapaxo

I have to say the customer service is beyond the best I have ever had with ANY company. He spend two hours with me on issues and confusion I had. He even helped me understand issues that my store had with the plugin and how to fix them. Along with recommendations on other services to help me with my bug problem. The simple fact that this guy was so patient for two hours shows me this is an amazing product worth using in your store.

June 26, 2020

Hi There,

It is our pleasure to help merchants grow. We always aim to provide the best service to our customers. We are keenly looking forward to help you increase conversions as well as up-sell and cross sell products.

Mein Wunderzimmer

Great Support Team! We added the app today and they helped us a lot with the setup. We are thrilled.

June 21, 2020

Hi There,

It is our pleasure. We are keenly looking forward to increasing your conversion as well as cross sell and upsell products on your store.

Bird + Stone

This is the best up-sell app I've ever used, and the customer support team was always there whenever I needed help and they went extra miles. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a customizable up-sell app.

June 15, 2020

Hi There,

Thank You so much for your feedback.

We are glad that you liked our application and it's upsell functionality. We are constantly adding more features to Personalzed Recommendations, to help customers generate more revenue.

- Loopclub Team

peaceofhome.se

I Love this app, it displays my products so nicely, shows the analytics and the revenue it creates and is worth every penny. Great support too!

June 12, 2020

Hi There,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are so happy that we were able to provide good returns on your investment. We'll continue to uphold the same standards throughout.

PGYTECH

It is a pretty Intelligent,Considerable,Convenient APP, it is also very customizable to fit my website. The kindest customer care is what I love most. Highly recommend this app to you for Best sellers - Frenquently Bought Together - Cross Sells which are able to be listing in Product page, Cart page, Collection page and so on. Thank you very much for all.

June 10, 2020

Hi There,

We are so glad to hear that we were able to help you with the setup. We are committed towards the growth of your store and will try to help you in every way possible.

For any query, please feel free to reach out to us anytime via email or live chat.

- Loopclub Team

Reiet Reiets

I have been using this app for the past 6 months and I am very satisfied. Every time I needed help I used the chat box and I received immediate assistance. Highly recommended!

June 9, 2020

Hi There,

We are so glad that you are happy with our application and service. We always strive to provide the best service to help your business grow. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know.

wondereshop

i used this for my new e shop and seems to working great..But most of all customer servise is perfect....

TugNPup

I Use this app for every shop This app has everything that you need to have for Increase your Cart Value
I will definitely recommend this
Btw Extra Star for Dhruv For helping me Instantly

JUST BRēTHE

Functionality is great, simple to use, and integrates well into the store! Customer service is FANTASTIC, immediate responses and help with everything I needed!

Swimline

I needed an app for product recommendations and recently viewed and the app had so many other options to offer that only added more potential for my users experience and to create revenue streams. Highly recommend!