Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by LoopClub

Recommended Products, Frequently Bought Together, Upsell++ AI

Liza Panait Online Boutique

Great! I mean really great! Support was amazing and very very fast. It look amazing and everything work perfect.
I enjoy great support!
great

Smarty Penguin

The best support i've had in a app in shopify! Incredible, I strongly recommend it. And the app iself works like a charm.

Petra

I love this app.
The customer service is the best. They're fast with assisting with any issues/questions you might have.
Highly recommend!

Hi There,

We are glad to hear your feedback. We always aim to provide prompt service to our customers. We are keenly looking forward to help your store with up-sell and cross sell of products.

Shape My Waist

Very good app. Goes with my needs. Does everything I need it to be. Very reliable way of getting upsells.

Hi There,

Thank you for the kind feedback. We are glad to have you onboard and look forward to helping your store grow via our up-sell recommendations.

Kela Boutique

Very easy to use and edit for any shopify theme. When i ran into some difficulties the team was very responsive on their live chat and helped install something to make the widgets run faster!

Hi There,

We are happy to receive such feedback and are looking forward to increasing sales for your store via our recommendations app.

RelievingBody

The customer support is super quick, helpful and comprehensive if you wish to further personalize the widget. And the settings are intuitive and user-friendly. I highly recommend this app!

July 3, 2020

Hi There,

We are glad to hear your feedback. We strive to assist our customers in every way possible and are looking forward to helping your store boost sales via our up-sell recommendations.

Aromateket

So far, so good! I had some minor issues with the currency showing as USD on my end, but it was just a cache issue. Also, I received prompt help adjusting the CSS to match my site's design. Outstanding customer service, would definitely recommend!

Hi There,

Thank you for your feedback. We aim to provide prompt and effective support to our customers. We look forward to helping your store increase sales with our recommendation system.

Shop Queen Persona

One of my fav apps. The customer service is one of the best I've ever experienced. They're super helpful and fast with assisting with any issues/questions you might have. Highly recommend!!

Hey,

We are glad to hear your feedback and will always be happy to help you out with any issues in the future. We look forward to helping your store boost conversions via our up-sell and cross-sell recommendations.

Shaks Boutique

I recently got this app installed and I must say that the customer service with Personalised Recommendations is superb. Dhruv from the customer services team really helped me to get everything installed and gave me some suggestions on suitable widgets to use for my store. I am using this app to help me generate revenue and I really like how one of the widgets adds the percentage off figure so that customers know how much they are saving. I love it so far, and will do another review in a few months time to let you know how it is going. Many Thanks Dhruv.

Hi There,

Thank you for the kind words. We always aim to provide the best service to our customers. We look forward to helping your store increase sales with our application.

Zapaxo

I have to say the customer service is beyond the best I have ever had with ANY company. He spend two hours with me on issues and confusion I had. He even helped me understand issues that my store had with the plugin and how to fix them. Along with recommendations on other services to help me with my bug problem. The simple fact that this guy was so patient for two hours shows me this is an amazing product worth using in your store.

June 26, 2020

Hi There,

It is our pleasure to help merchants grow. We always aim to provide the best service to our customers. We are keenly looking forward to help you increase conversions as well as up-sell and cross sell products.