Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by LoopClub

Upsell Related Products, Bought Together, etc using AI & Rules

meinearbeitsschuhe

great app, very simple to use, also the best support team ever, they answering literally in a few minutes, fix all you need very fast

Fuzz Buzz

Great app - really nice. Easy to set up and looks good on mobile and desktop. Give it a go and you will like it

modostore.no

Value for money app! Install this immediately if you want fast and great service, and of course, increase your AOV and revenue. The fastest and greatest support we ever have experienced on Shopify App Store. A must-have app!

ikkebutikk.no

This app gave us tremendous increase on AOV. The support, especially from Dhruv was mind-blowing. Its rare to get that great support and service from a developer!! 10/10! Recommend this app for everyone that want to increase their revenue, average order value and conversion!

Sienna Prose

Amazing app! Fast responses and helpful customer services! My favorite feature is manual recommendations, which allows me to recommend my products in the same set.

supportyourlocalartist.ch

Very good App for cross selling and the support is amazing. Very nice people at the support. Download the app for your shop.

AI Art House

The single greatest customer support experience I have ever had in my 5 years of working in Ecom. Makes this app a 10/5 for me.

Nathalie Royston

Easy to install, edit to customize. Someone was right there to help me figure it out, and was incredibly patient with my non-tech skills!

Colorful 4U

I really like this app a lot it has helped me to increase sales for my shop! easy to use. worth to try!! and the best part... free!

Prorganiq

Amazing tool. If you want to increase your AOV, this is for you. Go for it. It works for sure. Thank You!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14