Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by LoopClub

Show Related Products, Bought Together & more using AI & Rules

Wellness Life India

I have been trying multiple apps but I haven't come across an application as simple and easy to use as this. Really appreciate the easily accessible and extremely supportive customer support that I received. The interface for adding widgets is simply mind-blowing. One of the key features is to work on custom CSS and Analytics for all widgets.

SoulTree

This app is pretty great and has been very helpful to us. The support from the team in case of any issue has been timely and fast. Big thumbs up!

ZAPAKA NZ

Highly recommend! The customer service is the best. They're super helpful and fast with any problems!! Great!

July 28, 2020

Thank you so much! We are glad that you like our service. We aim to provide the best Application and Service to our customers. Considering how critical Personalized Recommendations is to sales and conversions, we'll continue to maintain the standards.

- Team LoopClub

Liza Panait Online Boutique

Great! I mean really great! Support was amazing and very very fast. It look amazing and everything work perfect.
I enjoy great support!
great

Smarty Penguin

The best support i've had in a app in shopify! Incredible, I strongly recommend it. And the app iself works like a charm.

Petra

I love this app.
The customer service is the best. They're fast with assisting with any issues/questions you might have.
Highly recommend!

Hi There,

We are glad to hear your feedback. We always aim to provide prompt service to our customers. We are keenly looking forward to help your store with up-sell and cross sell of products.

Shape My Waist

Very good app. Goes with my needs. Does everything I need it to be. Very reliable way of getting upsells.

Hi There,

Thank you for the kind feedback. We are glad to have you onboard and look forward to helping your store grow via our up-sell recommendations.

Kela Boutique

Very easy to use and edit for any shopify theme. When i ran into some difficulties the team was very responsive on their live chat and helped install something to make the widgets run faster!

Hi There,

We are happy to receive such feedback and are looking forward to increasing sales for your store via our recommendations app.

RelievingBody

The customer support is super quick, helpful and comprehensive if you wish to further personalize the widget. And the settings are intuitive and user-friendly. I highly recommend this app!

July 3, 2020

Hi There,

We are glad to hear your feedback. We strive to assist our customers in every way possible and are looking forward to helping your store boost sales via our up-sell recommendations.

Aromateket

So far, so good! I had some minor issues with the currency showing as USD on my end, but it was just a cache issue. Also, I received prompt help adjusting the CSS to match my site's design. Outstanding customer service, would definitely recommend!

June 30, 2020

Hi There,

Thank you for your feedback. We aim to provide prompt and effective support to our customers. We look forward to helping your store increase sales with our recommendation system.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9