Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by LoopClub

Upsell Related Products, Bought Together, etc using AI & Rules

Hellopenguins

Awesome help from Dhruv, always a pleasure and a lovely experience.

We went back and forth for a few days but everything seemed to come into place and it's exactly what I envision for it to look like.

A BIG thank you to the support team.

LamBrow

Very helpful and app works very well! Thank you for your help guys I really appreciate it. Very responsive staff.

Black Mountain Bikes

One of the easiest to use front-end apps I've used, and the support is the best on any Shopify app I've come across.

Custom CSS is super helpful too.

Would recommend!

Beasweety

Very good APP, customer service staff is particularly good, can help you solve anything, 5-star recommendation

Dee’s Homeware

Great little app. I made my first sale today via the personal recommendations suggested by it. Very happy, looks professional too.

nightcity clothing

Absolutely exceptional application! It's easy to set up and its layout is pleasant to look at. In addition, the support team goes above and beyond to assist.

Hi There,

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are glad to hear the set up was easy for you. Our team is always here to provide you prompt and effective support with any queries or issues.

EyewashDirect.com

Great Customer support. We are very happy. thanks for making a great app we use on a couple of stores!

Hi There

We are glad that you've trusted our application with multiple Shopify stores. Our aim is to provide prompt and effective support to all our customers. We look forward to helping your store grow in sales with personalised recommendation widgets.

SOMA jewellery

I used this app to show Recommended products in Cart if my cart is empty.
Best support experience ever! Needed help with changing font and some alignment style and it got done very fast.. Big thank you to Dhruv from support team!

Hi There

We are pleased to receive your feedback. Our team is always here to help incase of any issues or queries that you may have :)

MagicBunny Hat

They were efficient when I needed help from them. Layout and size was a problem for me to manage as the mobile version not able show what I want. However, they help me based on my vision upon my request and they have done it pretty well. Fantastic

Hi There

Thank you for your kind feedback. We aim to provide quick and effective support to our users. Looking forward to helping your store grow in sales with our app :)

TC Trading Co.

They have amazing customer service. If you cant figure something out they will fix it, no problem. I have even had a strategy call to help make sure i am getting the most from their widgets. And these widgets have contributed heavily to increased AOV on my store! Thank you!

August 19, 2020

Hi There

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are always available to help you with any issues. Our team looks forward to boosting your store's revenue with our personalised recommendation widgets.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10