Personalized Recommendations

Recommended Products, Related Products, Bought Together ++ AI

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Personalized Recommendation related products recommended product

Lust México

Location Mexico

Muy buena aplicación, las recomendaciones son muy exactas. El soporte te ayuda muy bien a solucionar cualquier inquietud. La recomiendo!

The ZigZag Stripe

This was an awesome addition to our website. It's very user friendly and has increased revenues immediately.

Hunny Life

Great Customer support We are very happy. Very good APP customer service staff is particularly can help you solve anything, 5-star recommendation good thanks for making a great app Very happy looks professional too.

Bartender World

Location Hungary

Great app with its free functions as well. The customer support is very fast and helpful! Thank you!

VecFashion Templates

Location Bahrain

i just installed this app and needed some help in setting it up according to my need and requirement. Got the instant help through Live Chat and the expert has fixed all the settings. Great job!!

idusglobal

Location South Korea

My marketplace has more than 12000 SKUs- personal recommendation matters the most for boosting up purchasing conversion. Awesome customer support and full customization is available. I am so amazed by the service quality. highly recommended.

Pimp My Diabetes

Recommend this app, it has many setting and features so you can tweak it as you like, manually select recommended products or let the AI do its thing.

Starlink Installs

It was easy to set up my widgets and when I messaged support they were extremely helpful and replied in great time.

Yes You Can!

Amazing app, lot of good features and they have good customer service. I would definitely recommend.

Wazoodle Fabrics

The team is really great. They modified the app to match my store perfectly! When i hit my upper limit for the widget serves, they increased my limit without even charging me more. It's no surprise the app has all 5-star reviews. If you're on the fence, trust me this is an awesome team and an awesome app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18