Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Glood.AI

Recommended Products, Related Products, Bought Together ++ AI

Ride and Go Experts

I used this app to help me make recommendations to customers specific to my products. The team behind this app helped me with each step along the way integrating it with my web page. They were fast, efficient, easy to work with and had excellent communications, even outside of normal business hours. I'm very happy with the service and the app's functionality.

DrLOUIE

Customer support is incredible! The response is very quick. And also I had many requests to customize it into my website style. They completed it all perfectly. I am totally satisfied with the service.

IslandGypsy

Great customer service!

Family Passion Co

Very good app! Beats similar ones by a long shot. Also the owner is very responsive along with his team.

Artifishier Design

Superbe application qui vous permet d'avoir une multitude de widgets, le support est à l'écoute, en plus d'être très efficace.
Je vous recommande d’installer cette application pour votre boutique.
Elle s'avéra très pratique.

Jouw Kinder Winkel

All the widgets look very good and the customer service is more than perfect. I would definetly recommend this app!

bengoplay

très bonne application, je le recommande pour vos boutiques, et le service de support est vraiment très bonne.

Mía

Atención al Cliente de 10, respuesta rápida y ayuda con la configuración en el momento!! Si estas buscando este tipo de aplicacion con un buen servicio. Es la tuya.

Holistic Oils

LOVE this app! It's exactly what I wanted. The Amazon-like product recommendations on each product page. And the developers were fast and happy to customize it for me so it matched right up with my theme. Highly recommend!

TRACHT-À-PORTER

Incredible customer Support and a app, wich does it what it should. Perfect. Everyone who's looking for an app like this, guys, that's the right one.