Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations | Reviews

by Glood.AI

Recommended Products, Related Products, Bought Together ++ AI

Gert & Co

So far so good! very helpful in getting things set-up the way I needed them. Looking forward to being able to offer pricing discounts with bundles as well.

Cursus Anatomicus

Just started using the app, after 4 Weeks I can say, it really helps for making more sells. BUUUT also the support was really great. Not often to have such a good support.

May 8, 2020

Hi there,

Thank You for your kind words. We are so happy to hear that we are able to help you with the sales and you are happy with our service. These words constantly inspire us to set higher standards.

Stay safe & have a great day ahead!

- Harshul

MURE REDDER

Great app and amazing customer service! I had some problems and it was fixed in less than 24 hours. I recommend this app

MonPointDeVente

Très bonne application, facile à intégrer. De plus l'équipe de développement est vraiment très réactive. Demande d'ajout de fonctionnalité réglée en moins d'une heure. Merci pour votre travail !

Cutting Edge Power

Awesome, very nice app.

Herogameszone

The customer service was excellent and super fast!! They helped me to make sure the app was working properly and answered detailed questions! I am really recommended this App!

Meu Cantinho de Tricô

Ótimo app, precisei modificar algo para combinar mais com a minha loja e foi feito de imediato. Eu recomendo este aplicativo.

Ipoh Fresh Flower

Fast Responding!! They helped me to make sure the app was working properly and answered detailed questions!

Eveline Wear

Great app, the team is also wonderful and very reactive.
will help you massively improve your average order value, which, in turn, will make your business grow bigger and faster.
Thanks Team , thanks Harshul.

3dprintershub