Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Glood.AI

Recommended Products, Related Products, Bought Together ++ AI

Avon Shop

5 star recommendation! especially for websites with a huge product listing! can't see my website running without this. definitely a keeper! and service was very prompt and spot on! hope this app continuous succeeding! :)

La Mar Shop

I love this app. It has helped boosting my sales. Very easy to install and to use. I totally recommend it.

Swaff Company

It does exactly what it promises to do, and it does it nicely. I've been using it with the Debut theme, and so far, I've never had any errors whatsoever. The support is remarkable and super friendly with a very quick response time ! Even with the free plan, the support takes the time to reply to all your questions, which is fantastic, and you really feel that they got your back ! The app itself is extremely simple to use, with a lot of configurations as far as the visuals, position, and the recommended products are concerned. This is with no doubt the best app and the best support I've ever experienced in shopify. I will surely go for a higher plan once my e-commerce continue to grow. I definitely recommend this app !!

Rose Gold Co. Shop

This app has really helped make upsales, and last minute buys. The app has helped me make more money per customer because of it and I believe it. I definitely recommend.

butterbykeba.com

Great app. INcreased sales...makes it easier for new customers to shop. I'd definitely recommend. Well worth it.

Dagsmejan

We implemented this app to 3 shops and are very happy with everything. We had some bugs at first but Harshul fixed it quickly and now everything works smoothly. Furthermore, the styling is customized for our shop and looks great. I warmly recommend this app!

Завинаги Здрав

Very good app! Excellent support! Extremely friendly and polite people. I recommend it! .............

The Face Only

I am happy with the app and the speed of technical support. Especially cool is that the widget can easily be customized for the design of the site without a lot of corrections on my part.

Royaume du Tapis

The application allows you to really personalize product recommendations, the customer service of this app is amazing. They do everything to satisfy us and respond to our requests and they are very responsive! I recommend this application

Mad Mazelle

Awesome staff members. Reply very quick, solve any issues and provide a great quality widget. So far It's my favorite after testing many