Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
June 3, 2022

This was an awesome addition to our website. It's very user friendly and has increased revenues immediately.

The ZigZag Stripe
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 28, 2022

Great Customer support We are very happy. Very good APP customer service staff is particularly can help you solve anything, 5-star recommendation good thanks for making a great app Very happy looks professional too.

Hunny Life
Time spent using app: 11 months
May 27, 2022

Great app with its free functions as well. The customer support is very fast and helpful! Thank you!

Bartender World
Hungary
Time spent using app: 14 days
May 25, 2022

i just installed this app and needed some help in setting it up according to my need and requirement. Got the instant help through Live Chat and the expert has fixed all the settings. Great job!!

VecFashion Templates
Bahrain
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
May 25, 2022

My marketplace has more than 12000 SKUs- personal recommendation matters the most for boosting up purchasing conversion. Awesome customer support and full customization is available. I am so amazed by the service quality. highly recommended.

idusglobal
South Korea
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 16, 2022

Recommend this app, it has many setting and features so you can tweak it as you like, manually select recommended products or let the AI do its thing.

Pimp My Diabetes
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 2, 2022

It was easy to set up my widgets and when I messaged support they were extremely helpful and replied in great time.

Starlink Installs
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 29, 2022

Amazing app, lot of good features and they have good customer service. I would definitely recommend.

Yes You Can!
Time spent using app: 29 days
March 15, 2022

The team is really great. They modified the app to match my store perfectly! When i hit my upper limit for the widget serves, they increased my limit without even charging me more. It's no surprise the app has all 5-star reviews. If you're on the fence, trust me this is an awesome team and an awesome app.

Wazoodle Fabrics
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 4, 2022

great app, great customer service. Thanks team! Looking forward to seeing how effective this app is for my stores conversions and order value.

Sincere Sally