Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by LoopClub

Show Related Products, Bought Together & more using AI & Rules

PGYTECH

It is a pretty Intelligent,Considerable,Convenient APP, it is also very customizable to fit my website. The kindest customer care is what I love most. Highly recommend this app to you for Best sellers - Frenquently Bought Together - Cross Sells which are able to be listing in Product page, Cart page, Collection page and so on. Thank you very much for all.

June 10, 2020

Hi There,

We are so glad to hear that we were able to help you with the setup. We are committed towards the growth of your store and will try to help you in every way possible.

For any query, please feel free to reach out to us anytime via email or live chat.

- Loopclub Team

Reiet Reiets

I have been using this app for the past 6 months and I am very satisfied. Every time I needed help I used the chat box and I received immediate assistance. Highly recommended!

June 9, 2020

Hi There,

We are so glad that you are happy with our application and service. We always strive to provide the best service to help your business grow. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know.

- LoopClub Team

wondereshop

i used this for my new e shop and seems to working great..But most of all customer servise is perfect....

TugNPup

I Use this app for every shop This app has everything that you need to have for Increase your Cart Value
I will definitely recommend this
Btw Extra Star for Dhruv For helping me Instantly

JUST BRēTHE

Functionality is great, simple to use, and integrates well into the store! Customer service is FANTASTIC, immediate responses and help with everything I needed!

Swimline

I needed an app for product recommendations and recently viewed and the app had so many other options to offer that only added more potential for my users experience and to create revenue streams. Highly recommend!

Jewelry World Shop

Muy buena app, me sirvio bastante. El soporte muy bueno, te ayuda en todo lo que necesites, una apliacacion de 10 puntos. Totalmente recomendable

Jon Josef

We were a little hesitant to use the app at first as it seemed so new and quite a bit less expensive than some competitors, but we've been thrilled with it's capabilities/flexibility. They helped us implement a solution for the footwear category which works perfectly - and in the first month was attributable to 10% of our sales. A solid start! Customer service is very quick, helpful and courteous.

Rose Et Balthazar

Très bonne application ! Le service client est excellent et très rapide. Les recommendations ont été parfaitement personnalisées par rapport à mon thème. C'est parfait, merci !

Ride and Go Experts

I used this app to help me make recommendations to customers specific to my products. The team behind this app helped me with each step along the way integrating it with my web page. They were fast, efficient, easy to work with and had excellent communications, even outside of normal business hours. I'm very happy with the service and the app's functionality.