Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by LoopClub

Upsell Related Products, Bought Together, etc using AI & Rules

Peekaboxes

Very good app and support! The support team helped right away with some styling issues, and made the updates for me from the chat request. Really happy to have installed this app!

WOWKARA(ワオカラー) COSMETICS 化粧品

This software is very easy to use. I compared all the software with high installation volume and it is definitely number one. The price is very reasonable and the function is absolutely good.

RokoShop™

Has all I was looking for. Customizable locations and recommendations, and a great customer support which solves all my doubts.

August 5, 2020

Hi There,

We are glad to hear that you were able to customise the location and recommendation for the widgets. We always aim to provide prompt and effective support to our customers. Looking forward to helping your store grow with Personalised Recommendations.

- LoopClub Team

Wellness Life India

I have been trying multiple apps but I haven't come across an application as simple and easy to use as this. Really appreciate the easily accessible and extremely supportive customer support that I received. The interface for adding widgets is simply mind-blowing. One of the key features is to work on custom CSS and Analytics for all widgets.

SoulTree

This app is pretty great and has been very helpful to us. The support from the team in case of any issue has been timely and fast. Big thumbs up!

ZAPAKA NZ

Highly recommend! The customer service is the best. They're super helpful and fast with any problems!! Great!

July 28, 2020

Thank you so much! We are glad that you like our service. We aim to provide the best Application and Service to our customers. Considering how critical Personalized Recommendations is to sales and conversions, we'll continue to maintain the standards.

- Team LoopClub

Liza Panait Online Boutique

Great! I mean really great! Support was amazing and very very fast. It look amazing and everything work perfect.
I enjoy great support!
great

Smarty Penguin

The best support i've had in a app in shopify! Incredible, I strongly recommend it. And the app iself works like a charm.

Petra

I love this app.
The customer service is the best. They're fast with assisting with any issues/questions you might have.
Highly recommend!

July 15, 2020

Hi There,

We are glad to hear your feedback. We always aim to provide prompt service to our customers. We are keenly looking forward to help your store with up-sell and cross sell of products.

- LoopClub Team

Shape My Waist

Very good app. Goes with my needs. Does everything I need it to be. Very reliable way of getting upsells.

July 15, 2020

Hi There,

Thank you for the kind feedback. We are glad to have you onboard and look forward to helping your store grow via our up-sell recommendations.