Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by LoopClub

Upsell Related Products, Bought Together, etc using AI & Rules

No meu Closet

Really helpful app and an amazing customer service. I wish all the apps had the same support and quality like this one.

I Am Naturelle

this app is the best and i am only using the free version right now. the support is very helpful when needed.

Gasko Liveno posudje

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Mystic Utopia

Personalized Recommendations makes my site look so much better. Everyone says you want to mimic popular sites in appearance (like Amazon, eBay, etc) and Personalized Recommendations helps to achieve that look quite easily. Also, customer service is very easy and fast to communicate with.

Caseverse

Honestly a great app. lots of features that other apps would charge a price to use. The support is amazing good as well, super helpful. Even tho there is room to improve, right now as it stands it is definitely a great app to watch use and watch out for.

Lazagna

Used the app to add "similar products" to the product page and "you may also like" to the checkout page. I didn't know how to center the thumbnails, but the 24/7 in-app chat help went above and beyond to format my images to match my theme aesthetic!

Blank Paradox

Just started selling on shopify and use this app to upsell our product. The tech team is really helpful and active, they help me to make a small custom to the app for our web. Super recommended app!

Penguin Fresh Dev

I used this app and everytime I had an issue, the IT support was reactive and email me back to help me with the code and solution. Very happy for the app and the customer IT support.

Thanks

Omanities

Easy implementation, support got back to me within a few minutes and went above and beyond, would definitely recommend

PASSION FOR PETS

I'm currently starting out with my business so I am using the free version. Awesome app! Easy to use, very fast implementation and many options to choose from. I had an issue with the placement and contacted the support. They responded to me within a few hours and solved my problem very quickly! They even forwarded my issue to the developers who are now working a solution to design a certain widget to perfectly suit my store. Totally overwhelmed!
I can recommend this app to everyone who wants to generate crosselling.