Reviews (215)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost sales and conversions, with some noting up to a 10% increase in sales due to effective product recommendation features like "frequently bought together" and rule-based suggestions. The customizable recommendation widgets easily integrate with the store's theme, enhancing customer experience and cross-selling opportunities. Merchants appreciate the seamless integration, reliable performance, and the responsive customer support, particularly praising team members such as Manish and Dhruv for their exceptional service in customization and technical assistance.

June 14, 2024

Good app. Support was extremely easy to work with. They quickly made several changes so that the widget matched my theme.

Coastal Hemp Co
13 days using the app
July 2, 2024

quick to respond and super helpful!

Fig & Willow
Over 4 years using the app
April 25, 2024

Nice app and nice service, they helped me with my CSS customization.

Charpentier
Spain
3 months using the app
Edited June 14, 2024

Das ist ein Premium Anbieter. super support und sehr kompetent. das beste an der App sind die regeln die man selbst erstellen kann. haben einige getestet aber hier ist das wirklich premium Qualität. wir haben über 10 Jahre Erfahrung mit Spotify und haben einige Shops aufgebaut. diese app ist sehr gut.

AnatomyLife Shop
Germany
7 days using the app
February 7, 2024

Glood.ai was one of the few apps that help me display product recommendations as I wanted. The support team also helped me when I needed in a matter of a few hours.

Furest Pet Brasil
Brazil
1 day using the app
September 11, 2023

very good app and i appreciate the quick and helpful customer service. Thank you again!

SHOPVIIXEN
Over 3 years using the app
January 17, 2024

hasta ahora me ha funcionado super bien! me genera ganancias y es facil de usar.

Casa del Estilista
Chile
Over 1 year using the app
August 23, 2023

I bought a $19.99 monthly package and they charged me an extra $107 at the end of the month. Looking at the stats, I paid $137 for an app that didn't make me a single sale. Their support is bad. My personal opinion I do not recommend.

GLAMBILS
Türkiye
3 months using the app
December 1, 2023

Good App and Good Customer service

Red Candy
9 months using the app
August 21, 2023

Schneller Support! Das Team ist super! Die KI arbeitet auch sehr gut! Wirklich unglaublich starkes tool!! Viele Dank

Heldenglück