4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing sales through personalized product recommendations. They value its user-friendly interface, flexibility, and features like manual product assignment. The app integrates smoothly with stores and its AI system accurately suggests products. The customer service team is praised for their quick responses and customization help. Merchants consider it affordable and good value for money.

January 17, 2024

hasta ahora me ha funcionado super bien! me genera ganancias y es facil de usar.

Casa del Estilista
Chile
December 1, 2023

Good App and Good Customer service

Red Candy
About 2 months using the app
September 11, 2023

very good app and i appreciate the quick and helpful customer service. Thank you again!

SHOPVIIXEN
Almost 3 years using the app
November 18, 2023

Amazing app! Super easy to use, customizable, the support is amazing and works really well!

Remark Mx
Mexico
26 minutes using the app
February 7, 2024

Glood.ai was one of the few apps that help me display product recommendations as I wanted. The support team also helped me when I needed in a matter of a few hours.

Furest Pet Brasil
Brazil
June 30, 2023

Fantastic Chat service & support - thanks to Manish for all your help - I needed support in a number of areas and I got it instantly - not only just talk but action.... a rare find!

HCL Clamping UK/Europe
August 23, 2023

I bought a $19.99 monthly package and they charged me an extra $107 at the end of the month. Looking at the stats, I paid $137 for an app that didn't make me a single sale. Their support is bad. My personal opinion I do not recommend.

GLAMBILS
Türkiye
3 months using the app
May 17, 2023

Manish was extremely helpful, we had a video meeting to asses the issue and the communication was great, there was no problem too big for them to fix. I would recommend this app to everyone, Manish and the team are very efficient.

The Bathroom Place ®
March 22, 2023

Great app and easy to use. We have seen very good results from using the frequently bought together and compatible items applications. Also, support it very prompt when using the chat and super helpful!

Bag King
July 18, 2023

The add-on works well and the support team is great. Had an issue and they fixed the problem within 24h. Thanks

Toolbrothers