Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser - Recommend Products & Upsell by Related Products & more

Manjubaa

Customers buy if they can get better recommendations. This app solves that problem. I had some issues with default layout of app and I asked team if there's anything they can help me with and they actually spent a lot of time working with me to get best possible results. Very happy with their awesome support team and highly recommended if you're not satisfied with default shopify recommendations.

Support & Features are 10/10.

One of the best app on my store!

Rosehip Fashions

App is amazing it has many types of recommendation widgets. Support is quick and responsive answered all my questions and also helped me in custom integrations.

NAKT Studio

Karishma has been an excellent help & support. We can highly recommend the support-team. The app works perfectly - just the pricing has been an issue for us.

Jachnun Stories

I have used this app, and it's rich with factuality and indeed helps to increase sales. The App itself and its pricing fit to SME and Enterprises rather than SMBs.
The options are cool, and you can also have a statistic about the App performance.

Rebecca Stella

Does what it's supposed to! Had some issues upon first enabling the app that the Wiser-team promptly helped us iron out.

Qualle Shop

Very easy to use. Customer service was really fast and helpful. Responded in almost no time which is really impressive

Printers Mews

Amit is amazingly helpful on the support. Very easy to navigate around the app and have things set up how you'd want them to appear.

Akemi's Boutique

Great app!!! They helped customize the app for me for free! 10/10 recommend. I am excited to see how it will grow my business.

GeneralGadgets

Great app, I had a problem that was fixed in a matter of days. It is running pretty good since. Best app for recommendations!

JXL Exclusive

great app to use i recommend and staff are really helpful and fast. i asked them to customise where i wanted my widget and was done with ease

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25