Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser- Upsell by Related Products, Frequently Bought Together+

Self Esteem Plus

Wonderful service. They are very helpful and friendly. The app has some great features. I'm very excited to see how it will perform.

tianDe Altea

I activated this app just 6 days ago. Though I do not sell my products frecuently I hope this app will help me to move my shop foreward. My first customers have noticed the reccomendations appearance. Thank you.

Rivir Shoes

Awesome work guys! Very helpful support, and prompt responses. Definitely recommending this app. Cheers!

Sri and Meera

This app enables you to display recommendations and related items based on product tags and filters on pages of choice. You can display several recommendation lists on each page categorized into various groups. The app iteslf has an easy to use basic layout and gets the job done. Straight forward setup and doesn't require complex coding skills. The app by default uses the fonts from the store's theme and blends right into the store. The app also offers Custom HTML editor for advanced CSS Users to tweak the look and feel of the app. Customer support is responsive and usually respond within minutes. Feel free to discuss and request for your personalized customized look. The Developer team is available and operate in Indian Standard Time (GMT +5:30) while the support team has flexible work hours taking up requests throughout the day. This app is also compatible with several other shopify apps like Pagefly Page builder. Integrates well and can be customized from within other compatible third party apps.

shadowdsy

very good idea, you will get help for many things with no pay until you get sales, you can use what you need to get more sales and they have an excellent support

Burnt Mushroom

Really good customer service! Definitely recommend. The app design itself fits will fit well with any store

Tant Hulda

Just installed it, and this app looks very promising! A wide range of options and customisable widgets. The support from the team is super fast and helpful. They also made some changes in the code for me -- and explained exactly how it was done. I have great expectations on the app!

Rillfy

So quick service...good so useful perfect. They reply so quick ....................................................................................

MiCleo&Co

This app is great and Karishma helped me to customise the app just as I need, so again: thank you so much for your kind and quick support!. I expect great results.

Rainbow Ramen

staff is super helpful! especially the developer! I would highly recommend this app! this is a great app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26