Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser AI- Upsell, Frequently Bought Together, Related products

Oasis NZ

I am very happy with the app, the free version is perfect for what I need and the support setting it up was amazing- Very happy with the app

Comfy Bamboo Sheets

I use Wiser Smart Product Recommendations for their Related Products feature. It is a straightforward, no-fuss app that displays products in the same category as the current product page. It just works! And it is faster than other similar apps that try to do the same thing.

October 27, 2021

Thanks for the feedback and this really means a lot to us. Our team works hard to assist all brand owners so that your store can get the max out of our app. Wiser team is always ready to assist you not just to setup the app but also to make sure that its setup in a way to get best results for your store.

Thanks
Team Wiser 🙏🏻🔥🚀🔥🚀😊😊

OY OnlYou

I love this app and the team ! Thanks to the team for the reactivity !! Specially Karishma from the Wiser team

UP Candle Design

Great application. Customer service very helpfull! Would recommend for all to try and see. Thank you!

Xtrabutikken

App til å få frem anbefalte produkter når kunden har kjøpt et produkt. Fikk meget god support. De hjalp til med å innstallere appen

September 25, 2021

Takk. Alltid klar til å hjelpe og gi den beste støtten noensinne. 🚀🚀

H E X X E E

Very useful app and a very helpful team to implement it! I'd recommend at least installing and having a chat with them!

September 25, 2021

Thanks for the review. We are glad you like the app and our support too. We assure to provide best support and app experience ever. 🚀🚀🚀🔥🔥🔥

Click&Rock

Vraiment super, pratique, ils sont à votre écoute et vous aides. Je recommande, télécharger la et go

September 25, 2021

Merci pour ces mots gentils. Nous sommes ravis que vous aimiez notre application et les services que nous proposons. :)

Wolf & Moon

Very easy app to navigate and set up. I requested a couple of design tweaks and the response was super quick, helpful and friendly. Would recommend!

DR.VEGAN

Great app which has helped our upsell rate particularly from product pages and the cart page. Set up was simple and with a very helpful team always on hand, special thanks to Karishma Singh!

Ethical by Nature | Fair Trade Gift Shop

So far the support has been excellent. Karishma installed and optimised the app while seeking my feedback in real time. Fantastic service. Can't wait now to see how it performs!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37