Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser- Upsell by Related Products, Frequently Bought Together+

Tuenne | Technical Outdoor Design

The App works as expected. Happy with the ease of setting up my cross product recommendations. Everything is very intuitive and well thought out.

NO MORE ACCESSORIES

Awesome customer support! :) Customer Success Representative Karishma did her best and solved the issue with recommended products bulk import very quickly!

Bowlpros

very good app, it is very useful for cross sell on cart page. Plus, support helped with my request immediately and efficiently

PECIIE

Very nice and fast customer service. I can really only recommend it and I was able to increase my sales!

Kappa USA

Kemi has been very helpful in perfecting the usage of this app on our website. We have seen immediate success. Love the feature for recommended products so we can build a "complete the look" section.. it is a very useful sales tool when it comes to selling full outfits!

Saphir-Beauty

mixsupi

Viser is a very good application already because it still has a lot of potential to improve your store and will definitely speed up traffic.

NifikoPapoutsi

This app does what it promises! it comes with a few section of where to appear in your website active and all you have to do is switch off the button where you want it activated . The dashboard is so straightforward you cant do a mistake - no code knowledge needed - You can customise as much as your heart wants to... if your shop runs in a non English website you can customise the buttons in your language.
my theme had a bit of a break line that i didn't like and the customer support stepped in immediately and made my website look pretty again in seconds...would reccomend A+++

Prestige Beauty Shop

I used this app for my hair & beauty store. and it works well. The customer service is also great! I recommend!

Shibamboo Store

Using this great app, does the job for you and support is incredible. Thank you Karishma and Amit for the help.