Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Upsell by Related Products, Frequently Bought Together & more

Jujuteh LLC

Again, another great app by EVM. This app has helped us with sales as it gives our customers other product ideas to shop for. We are planning on adding accessories with our shoe line and this app is just what we need. It can show customers how to pair our shoes with accessories. Overall it’s a great shopping experience for our customers, thanks to EVM!!

JCBling

Tremendous App! The Programmers have done all of the work. This would be on my wish list for the future. I would like the ability to feature products by category. Example, If the category features dresses, dress products are shown, The next category I click on features jewelry and Jewelry products are shown. etc etc

thehomenhome

They were very friendly and all the problems were solved in half an hour,The problem was solved quickly and I was satisfied with the result

Baby Andy

Just what I needed for my store. It helped me to achieve a well-rounded, clear product page. Thanks.

October 31, 2019

Thanks for the feedback. Glad you like Wiser app for your store. We will keep adding more features in the app and make it more valuable for stores.

Annieglass

Great price. Lots of options for recommendations. Awesome and responsive customer service. I would recommend this app.

October 31, 2019

Thanks a lot for the review. Glad that you like our customer service and support as we focus a lot on support itself. We assure you to provide continued support in future as well.

ibeautyshoes

I have several online stores, and have to ask support to set the same functions in my stores. Fortunately, the staff of the app is really nice, and help satisfy me. Thanks, really thanks!

Best of Fresh

Got problem on Recently viewed products and the support team is so efficient and fast Thank you!

Four Love Fashion

This app is great and pretty much does everything we need. Support have ben great for the questions we have had whilst setting it up for our store.

frshoes

I used this app to present recommended products in my product page. During the setting progress, I've come into several problems that are so hard for me to resolve. Then I went to the support email for some help. Kemi is the one who helped me. He is really nice. He helped me a lot and satisfy my commands. Nice! High recommendation!

September 19, 2019

Thanks for the appreciation. We assure you for continued support as always and thanks for choosing our app.

Flamant Mode

Really nice app since personnalizer recommandations disappear, and support team is so efficient and fast! Thank you