Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser- Upsell by Related Products, Frequently Bought Together+

Go Animals

Excellent app works great and the support team is excellent to very recommend app ………………………………thanks!!

Easy Life Shopping

Support was friendly, helpful and quick! Answered directly to my questions. Also people know what they are doing and they offer quick solutions to any problem! Thank you!

Envyology

Wiser seems to put everything I've researched all in to one app. I struggled with a few apps more expensive than this one, only to dump because I found something better. I'm not having second thoughts. The support team was excellent.

KADIB GmbH

i am using this app for my store for product recommendations and related products. The app has a lot of features which we are still exploring and i recommend this app.

Luredress

very useful.convenience,recommended.Good Use.useful.useful.useful.useful.useful.useful.useful.useful.

Weezie B. Designs

After going through 3 or 4 other related products apps I finally found Wiser Recommended Products app. I wanted my related products to be able to show as related by tags as some were similar but in different collections. The support team worked hard with me to get the products to relate by tag. They were responsive and helpful. They helped me with more than one problem I was having and did it in a friendly, professional manner. They checked in if they hadn't heard from me to make sure I was happy with their results. The support team and app are both great! Highly recommend!

Hall of Beauty

Super Arbeit von wiser und sehr schnelle Antwort ohne Probleme Danke an das Team mit vielen Grüßen Hall of Beauty

Hope Cancer Care Products

I tried Wiser after trying a similar app that didn't work well, and I'm very happy with Wiser. Wiser is very user friendly and had options for automated related products as well as manual. When I had a small problem, the help desk responded very quickly and sorted out the problem quickly. I recommend this app :-)

Kembuck

Excellent application, its one of the best support, I recommend this app to grow your business. It works perfect in my theme.

Mivida Beauty

Very easy to set up Great service Very nice staff and helpful and quick to reach in chat I can only recommend to anyone else you can not go wrong.