Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser - Recommend Products & Upsell by Related Products & more

romanonx.com

This is a very good app to increase sales and beautify the website, No upfront costs required and you start it withe a click. I am using it since a few months now and they are continuously improving their AI. Keep it up team.

July 6, 2020

Thanks for the review. Glad to see that you are using our app on multiple stores from past few months and its working well for your stores. Thanks for showing trust in Wiser app. We assure you to keep on enhancing the app.

KathGolap

The app is good. It has many widgets which can be placed on different pages.

The pricing is OK for large store and It also offer FREE plan If you have up-to $50 sale.

If you have very few sales and the amount cross $50, the charge is $19 which is more than 20% of revenue, it is very expensive for them.

Instead of this tier system, they could charge 1% of sales amount, It is my personal preference.

July 6, 2020

Thanks for the honest review. We worked a lot on our pricing structure and tried to keep it in a way that it can be affordable both for startups and also for the enterprise stores. Thats why we kept a range of Wiser generated sale, which we consider at the time of billing.

We appreciate your feedback and will work more on pricing in future.

Thanks
Amit Porwal
Team Wiser Personalized Recommendations

organicraft

* * * UPDATE FROM JULY * * *
I've never experienced such a welcoming and open support like Wiser's. Really. Never. They are absolutely outstanding, super fast and helpful and managed to clarify a huge variety of issues and misunderstandings from my side.
* * *
The app itself is just great and great to work with.
* * *
I highly recommended to download the app and co-create with them as soon as possible!

July 6, 2020

Thanks for such kind words and appreciation. Reviews like this inspire us to work hard on our app inorder to provide better features, better support in Wiser. We assure you that the app will keep on helping your brand.

Thanks
Amit Porwal
Team Wiser Personalized Recommendations

fenface

Customer service is really responsible, very quick to answer questions and the software is very easy to use!

muttermode

Good service and great technical support,Thank you very much for the help of technicians on our website.

Courthouse Interiors

Great app. Generated over £1500 in additional sales in the first month and back-office support is great. They quickly made some customizations for my site which I'm super happy with :)

beautifulimpressions

Very good app and first class support for questions and problems. Everything was answered and solved within a few hours.

TOVE & LIBRA

This app has quickly given a little boost to our sales, and it seems fair that the fee is tied to its usefulness. But as a small business, I think it's a bit on the expensive side - if you have a big business and is making use of more features, especially its AI features, then I guess the price would feel more worthwhile. In general the app is nicely designed, and tho some of the instructions were worded strangely the CS was quick to help. I had an issue with the pricing display and CS also helped to solve our problem with patience.

RedSkyArt

Backed by a very helpful support team. Have recently begun using the app and they sorted out a couple of issues for me very promptly.

XVIDA

Great and fast customer service! Thanks, Kemi! I needed some updates on the design and they fixed it with no problem.