Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser- Upsell by Related Products, Frequently Bought Together+

Natco Foods Shop

I had good and helpful response when I needed assistance. Would be good if they had more options to make the same font/look as the rest of the website.

Burnt Mushroom

Really good customer service! Definitely recommend. The app design itself fits will fit well with any store

Tant Hulda

Just installed it, and this app looks very promising! A wide range of options and customisable widgets. The support from the team is super fast and helpful. They also made some changes in the code for me -- and explained exactly how it was done. I have great expectations on the app!

Rillfy

So quick service...good so useful perfect. They reply so quick ....................................................................................

MiCleo&Co

This app is great and Karishma helped me to customise the app just as I need, so again: thank you so much for your kind and quick support!. I expect great results.

Rainbow Ramen

staff is super helpful! especially the developer! I would highly recommend this app! this is a great app

HydrathermaNaturals

This app is great. I really encourages customers to buy more by seeing more of what you offer. I'm happy that I tried this app

Maja Emulto

A great app and we had to make some changes. The support helped us very fast and solve all our wishes.

Future Kind

Amazing app and service. They went above and beyond to help us optimise our website and hopefully improve sales.

Eardopes

I deleted this app (don't need it now, but it has very good functions). On a nice Sunday morning I deleted the codes too, but got some error messages on my store front. I sent a message to the support team and 10 minutes later (on SUNDAY) I receive an answer of Kemi. Kemi solved the problem AND found another error from another app (and solved that too). Best support experience for someone that is not a customer. Thanks for the help Kemi.
Amazing support.

September 20, 2020

Thanks for the honest review. I hope you will use our app soon. Feel free to as for assistance anytime. :)

Thanks