Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser- Upsell, Related Products, Frequently Bought Together ++

N.A.L. brothers

The app is amazing, it helps a lot with my products. The support is excellent, and they are very responsive.

aequem

Very helpful team and the app is really good actually! Amazing pricing structure too, you only pay when it works which is great. The team is happy to add widgets on any part of your website you want, also they can change the fonts displayed for you to match your site and more. Overall super happy with the service :)

The Kuchiku

Wiser works Wisely! Just an amazing app to setup increasing sales. I was much impressed with its unique options and intuitive interface. Not to mention, the support team is really awesome! Karishma from the support team helped me in setting up the app features. Kudos to the team!

NOLUXURY

This app is very useful and quick to use. the best thing is the support if you have any problem they solve it immediately. We are happy to use it!

ilio-shop

Sehr guter und schneller Kundenservice. Kümmern sich um jedes Anliegen schnell und freundlich! TOP!

EccellenzeCasalinghi

Customer service TOP!
Karishma made my custom in few hours!!
Fall in love with this app, thank you so much

Ana Hana Flower

amazing support and customisation, works well out of the box. support team was very responsive and allow for customisation of look to our theme

Ytown.shop

so good apps,
always support me and very good apps.
I'm recommend this apps.
if you are looking for this kind of apps download now!!

Sportiful.de

Great customer service, my problem was satisfactorily handled and solved immediately :) This ap is really usefully!

Boost Guitar Pedals

Kemi was very helpful with getting the styling of the app just right to suit my store. Too early to tell if it has an impact on sales but it looks good!