Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser- AI Upsell, Frequently Bought Together, Related Products

Panda Rolling

Wonderful app with AI integrated suggestions that not only help the customer get what they want but also help to convert sales of the products which have been sitting idle... Must have for every midsize brands and companies looking to maximise sale and brand outreach. Thanks to Afreedi for always helping out.

Birch Boys, Inc.

I have yet to fully take advantage of the app but it has been generating additional sales in first 45 days and will generate more once fully customized. I've been using Shopify for 5 years and the support team at WIZER has been the most impressive support experience I've received from any developer / app I've ever used - of which there are MANY. Afreedi was incredibly helpful

Apothecary & me

Only just installed this product and needed some help. The customer services went over and beyond to help out including a phone call to talk me through set up and features. So helpful.

KAZO

We used for more then a 2 weeks and absolutely fine work , best in Recommendation app. thank for support its awesome each time when i call they available to help. I lot thanks for the increasing sales.

Laboratoires NG Nutrition

Very supportive team! More than expected. Really appreciate to work with the Expert Village team. Get wiser fully operational and branded by the team in 2 working days.

TRNQ- ART STORES

This app is awesome as well as their customer service team. They were really helpful. I recommend this app

Upreed

This is one of most amazing app out there in shopify apps store. So much variety they provide. I am really enjoying this app. And their support is top notch. Always there to help you out. Outstanding

Delightbee

i used this app after my friends recommend me. very easy app if you want to recommend and showcase your products without any complex coding to your consumer. after installing the app the executive form WISER communicated with me and they actually helped me to improve my product recommend page. good consumer service by WISER

The Grid Food Market Online

Great app - easy to use and understand. There are many features that I find helpful in growing our business. Really great customer support, they really made sure that the widgets are tailor fit to your store. Highly recommended for upselling.

ARKHE LANE

I have had a great experience with wiser... Amazing chat support and instant help and love the app! Great work guys!